Chapter 1 a new Universe?!

It was strange how fast you're life can end...

.

.

.

His breathing got more slow, each breath. Eyes dulled as he felt his life flashing through his eyes. The now 24-year-old decimo knew that he would be soon dead. He had a good life, had now friends who were more for him as a family to him. A family he held dear in his heart. Sadly his life ended too fast.

An ambush had happened, both Reborn his spartan tutor, which now was more like a father than his father. He wasn't precisely sad that his life ended, but there was one regret...that he will leave his family behind.

Reborn protected him from an attack; there were too many for just the two them. It was too late for him to realize that someone was shooting him. These weapons weren't standard once as they had some strong poison on it. He cursed as more enemies came.

So this is how he met his end, pretty saddened about it. One thing was clear to him that they would get through it. What made him angry that he hadn't managed to protect his father figure. Still, Reborn fought with him until both couldn't handle the poison anymore. At least all got killed, but the price was high.

"We...will meet my...stupido figlio again..."

"I....sorry...papa"

He swallowed the tears down, as he hadn't wanted to cry in front of him. The person looked at him with sad eyes, but what surprised him was when seeing a genuine smile. There wasn't often that Reborn smiled truly like this, yes a smirk but a sincere smile was rare.

"Don't....dare apologize...I would have done...it again..."

"Alright...papa...I...hope we really will.."

Renato smiled softly, knowing too well both would die, but who knows maybe they would meet again. His breathing stopped soon after that. The next one was Tsuna, it took a bit longer, but soon his last breath came as well, knowing that his family will be alright...

An hour later, Tsuna's guardians came, but they were too late. What they found was their beloved sky dead right next to his tutor. Both had a peaceful look and a smile on their lips, surrounded by the dead bodies of the enemies which tried to kill them. They mourned about their dead sky and the tutor. They got rather close as well to Reborn, and now both were dead, they were too late...

____________________________________________________

A groan heard from the person in bed. Hair spikey, fluffy, dark brown, but almost black colored. Eyes snapping open, showing dark brown almost black colored. His expression was neutral, not showing anything. The memories were overflowing his mind right now, memories of a different time. That was until he was fully awake and noticing him not being where he was before, which led to the child's face paling and a loud...

"HIEEEEEE."

It was a girly shriek comming out of his mouth. This shriek was something which often not heard by anyone anymore. Since it was not suitable for a boss, at least that was what Renato told him.

The door instantly slammed open in a rush, as a male ran into the room. He looked familiar to him as his hair was black spiky and thin curly sideburns. The person's age looked around 23 years old. His eyes had the same color than the boy who shrieks right now. Skin color was the same tan than the boy. His eyes scanned around, but as he found nothing, his eyes began to look at the boy. The boy was shocking, almost panicked.

He wasn't sure what to do. His mind was confused, so all a ten-year-old could think of was running into the person who was his father? His body reacted on his own, not to mention he was way too confused about was happening.

"Tsuna?"

Hearing that name made him nod, his head buried into the person's chest. His actual age was much older, but him being confused and terrified. The adult let out a sigh, hugged instantly back. He was knowing too well that right now, the person who hugged him was scared.

"Calm down, first, and then we can talk, alright?"

His voice was soft because right now, he was his birth father. Maybe that was why his father instincts made him react like that. Renato couldn't help it. He carried the still clingy child with him to the bed and sat down, stroking through the child's hair in a fatherly way. Both stayed silent until the adult noticed the shaking subdued. It would take a while to get used to this, being Tsuna's father.

One thing was clear he wouldn't make the same mistakes than the last life, the father of Tsuna had done. It was a shame that he had a father like this. It was amusing how Tsuna was the total opposite then his father. It wasn't just the look which was familiar to Giotto, but the character as well. He was proud of having him as a student, and soon he found him more like a son. Maybe that is why he was now really his son. Ironic when you ask him.

"You calmed down."

The latter looked now up, with an innocent look, but he could see the confusion it the kids' eyes.

"Yeah, um..."

His expression was back to neutral like his, this surprised him. He raised an eyebrow at that, the latter noticed that.

"What?"

That made him laugh, god was that funny. He was a mixture both of him and his mother.Sadly the mother had died when giving birth to Cielo. The calmness came from him, but the softness and all in all wanting to help everyone were from his mother. He was someone who would just be friends with people who would not be deceiving him. His son was like him when it came to shooting. He is good in it, for his just 10 years old.

All in all athletic came from him as well. He was a prodigy, so it hadn't mattered to him that he was quirkless.

This universe was weirder than the one he was used to. There were superpowers, these are called quirk. Almost everyone had some kind of powers. Just 20 procent has no quirk which they are called quirkless. His son was one of the 20 procent until now. He felt the intense sky flames in his son, which made him relived. At least he wouldn't have to worry about him being quirkless.

He knew that the kids were still bullying which he just shrugged it off, but deep down, he knew that the kid was actually lonely. Heh, seems like this is the feelings of this universe, Renato. He was a good father, at least he can now get Tsuna, a father who would always be there for him.

"Seems like I will always stay a dame. You know it is funny now that I think of it, we are now a family by blood."

A soft chuckle came out of his Cielo's mouth. Finally, he was showing emotions. He knew that he was feeling saddened by the bullying, but Renato knew he will get through it.

"I agree, didn't expect that. I am glad that we now have our memories back. So what do you plan on doing now?"

The kid gave a hum, expression into a happy one. He seemed to agree, as well.

"I want to try being a hero and help others out. Hehe, when I see someone being bullied, they won't know what had hit them until it is too late."

The glint he had right now was between mischievous and sadistic one. That made him laugh out loud, god he really is like him, when it comes to the sadistic part.

"Good wouldn't want my son to let himself bullied without trying. So now that you're awake let's go training on your body."

The latter paled more, letting out a sigh because knowing that he wouldn't get away with this training.

"You really don't change at all. Let's do this, I need actually to get my body fitter, or my body won't handle my sky flames. By the way, what should I call my "quirk"?"

The latter hummed thinking about it after all both had flames.

"Just call it Elementflames."

He gave a sigh, shrugging afterward. It wasn't precisely the right name, but they couldn't care less about it.

____________________________________________________

Hehe I just had an idea and thought I going to write. I know there are some crossovers about it but I just wanted to write more. I like these kinds of crossover. Check out the other khr as well which I wrote. So yeah that's all I wanted to tell.