Chapter 20

It took a while for Cielo to calm down, and it was one of the times we're Renato was patient. He could guess why his son was crying, and that was making him want to shoot something. He should not have known that there was a catch, after all, he did explain to them that when his body wouldn't be ready, he would explode. At least he just broke some bones, but still, he wasn't liking where this was going.

"Ugh...I feel so exhausted. What is going on? Oh yeah, the girl!"

His eyes now looked at the direction of Izuku. He saw that Izuku was right now a panicking mess. He felt his son tense up slightly and hugging him more. A sigh escaped out of himself as he knew that right, Cielo would avoid him. So he walked up, still with his son latching on him and to the panicked Izuku, with ease he wasn't the number one hitman for just his name. And put Cielo right next to Izuku, not caring at this moment how his son looked at him with a comical betrayed expression. Renato chuckled and gave him a deadpan expression back.

"Tsuna?"

So here he was now next to Izuku, the person he did want to avoid, but it seemed that his father had a different plan. A sigh escaped out of his mouth as he went through his hair. There goes his plan of avoiding him. He couldn't handle these feelings anymore, and so he blurts out...

"Iloveyou.."

His eyes widen as he said this, and he instantly made a girly shriek as he ran away. He was way too terrified of the answer. In his panic, he used his fire to get away, so, in the end, he began to fly away instead of running.

"Wha-?"

Was all that Izuku brought out. He looked at Renato, who looked up at the sky and shaking his head in amusement.

//Did he just told him that he loved me?...//

"Yes, he did, and that idiota just flew away in a panic. We better find him, or it won't end well."

He opened his mouth to say something, but all that he brought out was a yelp in surprise. Wow, this wasn't something he expected to hear from his best friend. Now everything made sense as his face flushed in a deep red. A sigh escaped as he knew that Renato was right; after all, it could end badly. With his best friend, you never know; after all, he was a trouble magnet like himself.

"Um, how can I follow him?"

The deadpanned expression he got was making him want to facepalm himself. He can fly like Tsuna with his fire.

"Seems like I didn't need to tell you this. But I don't think it is the best idea. You still are exhausted from using your Quirk. So I guess we will need to run."

That made him groan, as he knew that right now, he didn't have the energy left to use his fire. In reality, he wanted to sleep again, but right now, he needed to get to Tsuna fast. His gut feeling told him that something terrible would happen. And so both began to run with Renato faster than him. That he had difficulties to follow the latter adult.

---

With Tsuna

He cursed himself right now as he was on the ground and groaning. It seemed flying in a panic isn't the best idea and so he fell on the ground and feeling disoriented. His whole body was in pain, and he knew why. It was a surprise that he survived that fall. He, for sure, hit his head hard enough to feel dizzy and a massive headache. Damn, Papa won't like that, and his headache wasn't just because of hitting his head but because of his HI as well. That stupid thing was informed that he needs to get out of there and that fast.

He stood up, flinching at the pain. It seemed that this time, it was severe as he was sure he broke something. With that training, he received his pain tolerance was high, so high that he still can fight with broken bones. A sigh escaped as he looked around, finally being less disoriented.

"Great, it seems that I am lost. What now?..."

He breathed out, looking around as his HI began to prick more, which made him groan. It seems like this time; it won't be that easy. He and his luck, and so he managed to dodge a punch coming towards him. His brows furrow, and his eyes narrowed as he looked at the person who attacked him. It was for sure a villain but an unknown one.

"Wow, I thought you wouldn't notice me there. Oh, well, now I will need to use more force, and I am sure that it will be easy."

Is that idiota serious? Great, with his wounds, it won't be as easy, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't fight with everything he got. The number one hitman trained him, and he wouldn't just let him get kidnapped. He dodged another attack and flinched as he felt a stinging pain. What now? He has for sure an injured rib, or maybe worse; he broke it. From the pain, it was more apparent that he broke it. Cielo would have used his flames, but right now, it seemed that he had used his energy for the flight. That was not the best idea, and when using, it won't end well for him. Dammit, now he was in a pinch, and he was sure that his Papa would torture, pardon himself train himself more. A shiver ran through him as he dodged, and this time kicked the person. But what he didn't expect was to be hit behind him, or he would have when his HI wouldn't have worked. He ducked instantly and breathed out. More people, just his day, isn't it? First Izuku almost died, then he told him that he was in love with him, afterward he had to realize too late that he used his flames and now he gets attacked by more than one person! Gah, lady luck must really hate him!

//Alright, stop whining Tsunayoshi. You need to think fast, or it won't end well. I am sure that I can hold up another 10 minutes with my injures. Or maybe not. With a broken rib and my head injury...I don't think I can hold up ten more minutes...//

He dodged another attack, and fighting against two wasn't that easy, lucky for him the spartan tutor of hell, aka his Papa did train him. His eyes narrowed more as he had enough. This was getting on his nerve, and so far, it was for sure 3 minutes. He was still tired from the test before. Curse his luck, and now he pondered what they wanted of him. His HI answered that from him...

Child traffic or experiments...

His luck was really bad, and his guardians are still at UA. He huffed out as he dodged, but this time it hit him, and he grimaced at the pain. Maybe, he shouldn't have left Izuku, but he was scared of the consequences. Cielo should have listened to his HI, but nope he had to be somewhere else on his mind. Something bad will happen and he knew this. His HI was going haywire at this point, and that was never a good thing...

Boom...

---

I will end it with this cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed it. I will try to write at least two chapters a week or maybe more. It depends on how I am feeling; right now, I always feel tired because I can't sleep well with my broken toe. Have a fantastic day. Don't forget to vote. Ja ne~