Chapter 27

Izuku was not sure what to think of Tsuna going alone with Shoto. It was making him feel slightly jealous, and as well worried. He felt like something was happening soon, and wasn't liking it. That was why when getting home, he instantly going to talk with Renato about it. Not about the jealousy thing, that was something he would stay quiet about. But about him feeling something off like something was not right. 

"Hello Izuku, where is Tsuna?"

The guardians all went home, other than Takeshi and Hayato. Both wanted to wait for their other sky. 

"Ah, he was going with Todoroki-kun, um Renato, I have a bad feeling."

Renato narrowed his eyes and instantly stood up.

"I have the feeling that he did go with him because of something which is going on behind closed doors. He will confront Enji and that won't go well. We better hurry. You two stay here."

The rain and storm wanted to argue but decided against it. And so both began to rush towards the Todoroki household. As they rang the bell he felt his alarm bells going haywire. Seeing the number two hero would have usually made him excited, but not right now. His gut told him that something had happened and from the looks of it, something indeed happened.

They entered and he gasps at how his boyfriend looked, instantly running over to him.

"I knew that something was up. So what did you do?"

He saw Cielo pouting bit but came not to continue as Shoto intervened.

"It was my fault. My father is abusive and he just wanted to gather evidence. I am impressed, he managed to get some good hits on my father. So did it record?"

Seeing that grin and pulling something out made him narrow his eyes. Why was he surprised? So was that why his boyfriend went with Shoto? God was he a moron for being jealous. From now on he would never be jealous and trust Tsuna instantly.

"You know Enji, now you're screwed because of this I have every evidence I need to get to the police."

That made the two adults stop talking as Shoto called his father not father anymore but by his first name. Reborn rushed over and taking the recording equipment away, and beginning to play.

"Hoh, I will get that to the police. Shoto you mind telling the police everything he had done to you? And Cielo, I can't believe that you were that reckless."

Enji paled a few shades as hearing this, and Reborn turned around having a massive bloodlust.

"You won't get away with this. And I will make sure about this."

He decided to pick his boyfriend up, maybe not the best idea as he heard the latter now groan. As well that wheezing sounded not good. He glared now towards the adult who had done that to his boyfriend

"And I respected you. You are not a hero. Did he do anything to you Todoroki-kun?"

That made the other shook his head which made him let out a sigh.

"You are coming with us, Renato do you want first to heal him and then to the police?"

He asked and the other replied.

"First healing, and you shouldn't have pi- put him down now. He just passed out."

That made him put him carefully down and beginning to freak out. Reborn let out a few curses as he rushed over.

(*゚д゚*)ドキドキ

Reborn's eyes narrowed as he heard the other wheeze when breathing and cursed a few times more.