Chapter 28

His eyes snapped open, and he felt himself grimace. Tsuna's entire body was sore and stinging. A sigh escaped as he knew that his Papa will scold him. And his guardians won't leave his side of a while.

"Haha, guys Tsuna is awake."

It made him nervous hearing how Takeshi sounded. That tone he used was just used when he was upset with him. From the look of it, he could see everyone staying away from his rain. No one approached him. One thing was clear that he messed up.

"So Tsunayoshi did you find it funny going alone not warning us or not taking at least one of us with you? This isn't the first time you pulled something off like this, and I don't no- we don't appreciate you doing this."

It was Hayato who know walked up and putting an arm around and whispering something in his ears. It led to the latter blink and a small blush forming on his cheeks. It made him feel horribly guilty and he wasn't planning that something like that had happened.

"I am sorry.  When my HI told me to befriend Shoto, I hadn't known yet that I would get injured. But it was worth it, now Shoto won't get abused by his bastard of the father ever again."

The last part was spat out and all the people in the room tensed up and looked away. Tsuna knew that until this point they always felt guilty. 

"Stop, you guys couldn't have known this. The only one who realized something was off, was Renato and even he almost wouldn't have realized it."

Usually, he called him Papa, but that he called him at first name basis meant that he was out of it. This memory always was bringing him PTSD or shouldn't anymore as he got help, but occasionally it still gets trigger like right now.

(Another warning near-death experience and abuse. When not comfortable don't read this part.)

.

.

.

.

Tsuna was not sure how he ended up back at this place and he glared up at his so-called good for nothing father. 

"Bakamitsu, let me free. Are you trying to kill me?"

His voice pressed out as he hated him more than anything. For that bastard, he was just a tool, just a puppet nothing more. Right how had he ended up again like this? Ah, yes he was for once alone, and he numbly wondered where Renato was. The arcobaleno usually always was near, but maybe this time he was unlucky. Right now he was on a bridge, a bigger one. The water was deep and it wasn't that near Namamori. That bridge was around an hour away and it was night by now. The last time he was awake was 5 pm, his mother wasn't there as well.  He guessed it had to do with this bastard.

"Never, you went against my will. And why not, then at least I will be Vongola Decimo. You should just have done what I told you, then you wouldn't be in this situation."

He grit's teeth as his wrists were bound together behind his back. On his ankles was another cord bound and on there was a metal brick. That won't end up well. He tried to shift his wrists but that was just harming him more.

"You won't get away with this Iemitsu. So think this through. I am your son, aren't I? So why are you treating me like this? I will give you a chance, but please stop this madness."

His voice was calm as he looked at his father, but the adult just sneered at him, and he let out a sigh.

"I never saw you as my son, for me you were just a tool and a puppet. And now I don't need you anymore."

Iemitsu heaved him up. He tried to squirm, but he couldn't as the latter was right now way stronger than him. Tsuna was thrown off and there was a slight jolt as his eyes widen as he a gasp and girly hiee sound escaped. But soon afterward he was falling again. His mouth just closed before he was underwater. 

'Shit will I die now?'

It took not too long and he was underwater, unlucky how he was he ended up with a head injury as a stone scratch his head. He knew that he could hold his breath usually 10 minutes at last, but right now he knew that he couldn't. Tsuna was an utter moron for shrieking again, which shortened his breath. He was a mafia boss for christ's sake and as one he shouldn't shriek.

'Great what now?'

Tsuna tried again, but nothing worked. His eyes turned into a bright shade of golden, and he tried again. But he couldn't one more minute went by and then another one, his lungs want him to breathe. They began to burn and it was more difficult. It was making it difficult to concentrate and so his dying will mode deactivated. 

'Sorry minna...'

His mind got foggy and the reflex got too big and his mouth opened. His eyes widen as his mind got foggier. There was a sound of water, but his sight turned out black soon afterward. 

.

.

.

.

.

End of it.

Something soft was on his lips like in his memories.  Green eyes his onyx dark brownish orbs. They looked relieved. He began to cough a few times. His mind was too foggy and he numbly noted was he back at his home?

"That was a close call. The hell Tsuna."

This made him come out of it as he looked puzzled towards his father who was right to Izuku. Izuku let out a sigh.

"What?"

Was all that he brought out right now. The one who answered was Hayato.

"You murmured something soon and were pretty out of it. We tried to get you out of whatever you saw, but nothing worked. Until you stopped breathing. Izuku was the first one to react and used CPR."

This made him swallow as he realized that he had that flashback again. It was probably as he was back at his young body, but this was scary. A shudder as he latched on the first person who was near, which ended up Izuku. Soon he was crying and the other teen hugged him back. After a few moments, he calmed down more.

"You had that flashback again didn't you?"

All he could do was giving a nod and everyone froze at this. His body was still shaken up, and he wasn't trusting his voice right now. He felt him being shifted into the arms of someone else. The person had a calm aura and he guessed it was Takeshi.

"We aren't mad at you for helping Shoto. I guess you have done this because of your experience with Iemitsu isn't it so?"

The name was spat out by his father and he knew why. He felt the eyes of a particular sky, his boyfriend.

"What did he do?"

His lips turned into a thin line. Takeshi was using more rain flames that he ended up dozing off again.
---
I am ending it here.  I decided to show why Tsuna despises Iemitsu that much. I hope you enjoyed it. I decided to post that chapter today, instead of tomorrow. Merry Christmas you all. I hope you have or had a fantastic day. ^~^