Chapter 24

Fun fact the start in the school is in April. Onward with the chapter uwu

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ o((*^▽^*))o 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

BEEP...

...BEEEP

W-what? His eyes slowly opened as he pressed a button. Sitting slowly up and stretching himself. He slipped out of the cover, standing up and changing into his new school uniform. God was he nervous and anxious. What was when he would get bullied again? A sigh escaped as his lips turned into a thin line. God, he felt nausea that was how nervous he was. At least this time he could fight back alone, as the other thing got resolved luckily.

The bi-colored boy will need you, try to befriend you...

It was the same thing again and he was sure that his HI won't stop bugging him until he would do whatever it was him to do. God, and he wasn't up to going to school. Tsuna was really anxious about this. A knock brought him out of his thoughts. Walking up to the door and opening seeing Izuku in front of him.

The green-haired boy looked excited and giddy. He was pulled into a hug like always and he felt himself relax. God, he loved the other teen so much. As the hug was left a small smile was seen on his lips. Both walked into the kitchen and he smiled softly as seeing Lambo on the table.

(I decided to let Reborn adopt Lambo, forgot to mention it XD)

Lambo was sadly not accepted as he was still way too young. That was something he expected, but after he would be old enough he would get into the school. Izuku dragged him to the table and they started to eat together. But he wasn't really feeling an appetite, as he was still too nervous. That was why he poked his food.

"You doing alright?"

He gave let out a sigh and gave him a small nod.

"Just nervous..."

Both Lambo and Reborn had eye contact. Inko did glance with Izuku who had thin lips.

"Don't worry it won't be like in your past school. I am sure that everything will go well."

Tsuna gave the other a small nod, but you could tell that he was still nervous. It would change when he had set in UA school, but for now, he was way too nervous. They had finished eating and like always his mother gave him a hug and Reborn gave him a ruffle. They walked once again to school with both Takeshi and Hayato. Fun fact, these two are together as well now.

It was something that both didn't realize yet. It was hilarious now as both were too dense. That was until Hayato had died in front of Takeshi, that was then that both realized their feelings. Anyway, we are trailing off there. They just recently got together and hadn't shown any affection in public, that was until Hayato was 'screw them,' and they started to hold hands.

There were some weird glances as both couples held hands. And some even squealed and calling them cute. It was making him feel sweatdrop and not just him the three other as well. Soon the other guardians arrived as well, and now they were in front of the building and he awwed. God, was that building massive.

He let out a sigh, as all walked into the school. As entered he felt himself shrink down as well Izuku. God was he feeling more nervous now. After all the eyes were on him. Soon the boy with the blue hair rushed over him and made some gestures

"I am sorry about my behavior, I was wrong and you two seemed to have known about the secret meaning behind it. I am Tenya Ida."

Tsuna opened his mouth but closed it again feeling his heart burst into his chest.

"I-it's alright. I k-know you didn't mean any harm. I am Cielo Sinclair."

That was making the other give a nod, and next was Izuku who was flustered, but less flustered then him.

"I am Izuku Midoriya."

Each of his guardians went to introduce themselves, next came the girl again and she grinned at the two.

"Thank you so much. I wouldn't have managed to escape alone and you two are for me a hero. I am Ochako Uraraka"

That made him blink and a soft smile soon overcame on his lips.

"Nice t-to meet you."

Izuku and himself said it at the same time, which made him glance at his boyfriend who glanced back. And soon both giggled. Everyone sat at a free table, which Izuku and he sat right next to each other. Hayato and Takeshi both right in front of him and the green-haired boy. The rest all sat right behind him and soon a male came into the room.

Aizawa a hero...

His HI had to tell him this and he let out a sigh as concentrating on the teacher.

Look into the middle...

His eyes trailed towards the middle and he saw a teen with half red and half white hair. It wasn't just the hair but his eyes as well. One was a light gray and the other one was a light blue almost an icy blue. As well on his left side was a big burn mark.

Befriend him after school. Go with him. You will know why then.

His lips turned into a thin line as he knew that his HI wanted so badly that he befriends the other teen.

"Hello, I am Aizawa and will be your teacher. Let's get straight to the point, meet me outside, change into your PE."

With this, he turned around and everyone walked into the changing room. As they changed, every eyes were on him. It was clear as the sky, his scars. The bi-colored boy had his brows furrowed that was his move to make friends with him. So as he had changed and the others as well he ran after the bi-colored teen.

"Hey, I noticed your troubled look. A-are you a-alright? Oh, a-and I am Cielo Sinclair. Wa-want to be friends?"

His voice soft and he gave the latter boy a shy yet stunning bright smile. The boy opened his mouth but was frozen for a moment.

"Why would you be worried about me? We don't know each other so why and why would you want to befriend someone like me?"

He looked around and pulled the latter to the side somewhere, where no one was there.

Train with him. He needs someone who is there for him outside from his household.

"Because that is what heroes do. Not to mention I want to have a new start. You must know me and Izu-chan went through a lot. Maybe we can even train with each other."

The boy stunned and let out a shaped sigh.

"Fine, but you need to have the approval from my jerk of a father. Good luck with that. Come with me after school. Shoto Todoroki."

That made him narrow his eyes as he knew that something was indeed going on at his newly made friend.

"Oh don't worry he won't know what hit him."

A smirk made its way over his lips as both walked towards the training ground. As he entered he gasps, in front of him was...

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆o((*^▽^*))o 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hehe, I wonder who is there with Aizawa. I hope you enjoyed it and see you all in the next chapter, bye.~