Date Night!

Tonight was Date Night and Rucci had taken Ja'Leah out to the beach for a nice romantic vibe to set the tone for what he was about to do. In the back of his head was what him and Perico talked about a few days ago. He was set out on the mission and planed to keep his word. As they finished eating Rucci paused looking at the water and then looked back at Ja'Leah not saying anything til she looked at him.
————————-
Ja'Leah: what ? (Says blushing)

Rucci: You jus so beautiful. Ja'Leah I knew from the first time I met you we was gon b together. Somehow, someway. You was with Riley's dad and I knew you was in love with him but I was in love with you and couldn't miss out on a chance, even if you were with somebody else. Now that I finally got you I have to make sure I never lose y9u. You're having my first child and I love Riley like she's my own. Nah fuck that, she is mines. I respect her fathers role but I'm her father too. I love u and her. Y'all my world. I wanna show u how much you mean to me.

(Rucci then got up and got down on 1 knee)

Rucci: Ja'Leah Nash soon to be Martinez, will you marry me ?

Ja'Leah: (crying) oh my god, yes baby! I Love you so much (saying through tears).

He then puts the ring on her finger and they get up and kiss.

Rucci: ayeeee she said yes (he says making an instagram video) I love u babe (he says kissing her in the video) So all y'all hoes could stay out my DM's)

Ja'Leah: You Damn right! (She says in the video)

Rucci: Nah but forreal I love you (he says putting his phone away)

Ja'Leah: I love you too.
————————————
(The NxT Day)

RJ was sitting on the porch pissed off at what he seen on Instagram. Dequan then walks out on the porch wit him.

Dequan: wassup bro u want some (passing him some Hennessy)

RJ: Nah man ima need something harder than that for the bullshit I jus seen on Instagram.

Dequan: There's always bullshit on Instagram, what's new? (Says nonchalantly)

RJ: Bruh that mark ass nigga Rucci jus proposed to Ja'Leah. And I told you she been trynna get full custody of Riley. She stupid if she think ima let her take Riley from me. Over my dead body.

Dequan: Aye man, look Riley gon always be yourz. Ja'Leah, she jus somebody that got away, but if she happy let her be happy! Get over it.

RJ: NIGGAH I AINT GETTING OVER SHIT. (He says getting angry ,yelling and standing up)

Dequan: I DID! (He yells back standing up, making RJ slightly calm down and remember how he took Ja'Leah from him)
———-
At this moment Riley comes out on to the porch.
—————
Riley: Daddy can I get some popcorn ? (Says innocently)

RJ: Yea Baby (he says picking her up) This ain't over, he gotta pay (RJ says to Dequan before turning around entering the house).

Dequan then sits back down (finishing his quart of Hennessy)