It was just a Dream.

(Dequan's POV)

I woke up gasping for air, I wiped my fuckin face, went out to the room and there he was...my brother was still here playin 2k on my couch.
————————-
RJ: wassup bro!

Dequan: Wassup Niggah, I'm bout tah go hit the shower

RJ: Alright blood.
————————-
As the hot water hit my back, I'm still in shock from that crazy ass dream/nightmare I had. This shit not coo, I thought. Damn it goes to show how much I love this girl. If I ever caught her wit another niggah, I would lose it. So I got out after thinking hard and I went to go get some flowers 💐.

(

(.30 min later.)

I approached her door and knocked, my heart was beating fast as hell.

Ja'Leah: (opening the door) what are you doing here ?

Dequan: (pulling the flowers from behind his back) can I come in please ?

She welcomes him in and they talk...

Dequan: I know I fucked up. But I'm sorry, I want u back. You know these groupie bitches be throwing themselves on me, but I want yhu. I took you for granted. And I'm sorry. I love yhu. I wanna be there for yhu and my child. I'm sorry Ja'Leah, I luv u guhrl.

Ja'Leah then gets up and hugs Dequan. "I forgive you, and I wanna make this work", she says. They hug it out and they kiss.
—————————
Dequan: "So u moving back in wit me right?", Dequan asks.

Ja'Leah: "right", Let me go tell Tyrah I'm packing"
(Tyrah was her friend, she was stayin with @ the time)

Dequan: Alright
—————————————
I was geeked as hell when she said she forgave me. She then took a picture of me outside, and I posted it on snap to let these females know......

 She then took a picture of me outside, and I posted it on snap to let these females know

I had my baby and future child back with me again. Finally everything in life felt in touch and reconnected again. "Thank God" I said to myself with a big ass smile, as I helped Ja'Leah get in the car.