The PAWN $H0P/ Oh Geesy's baby

Jason's homie Oh Geesy has recently had his firstborn son, "Sincere".

Things were gettin real and Oh Geesy was still out of a job and gangbangin, that was his means of living

Things were gettin real and Oh Geesy was still out of a job and gangbangin, that was his means of living. His, Jason's and the rest of the homies. 2 weeks later, they made a plan to rob a pawn ♟ shop on Pico Blvd.

Fastfoward 2weeks later: —————————-Oh Geesy: ok so here's the plan we gon hop out real smooth, kick in the door, put the gat to his face and demand the money

—————————-
Oh Geesy: ok so here's the plan we gon hop out real smooth, kick in the door, put the gat to his face and demand the money.

Jason: Then imma hop behind the counter, and hit the safe, and grab all the money.

Fenix: That's right and imma make sure them niggas don't move.

OhGeesy: ok coo, well there's the plan!
———————————
That night:

They pull up to the shop with their ski masks on and run up in the pawn shop. Oh Geesy points the gun at the clerk while Fenix and Jason bust open the cash register and takes the money, then Fenix digs up in the clerks socks and gets the rest of the money, Fenix and Jason hop back over the other side of the register and they all run out the pawn shop making a clean getaway, or so they thought. About 2 nights later, police roll up on the three finding out where they were hangin out at and take them in for questioning. They all got convicted and there was evidence on the shops videotape and the clerk testified against them. The night Jason got arrested was the worst night of Kaleah's life cus that's when she got the call her son had been arrested. She prayed things would get better but things were not looking up as she had hoped.
—-//-/———————————-
Fastfoward to Jason serving his sentence:

As Jason makes his way off the prison bus he finally swallows his pride and is hit with reality. They make their way inside the prison and as the prison guard takes Jason to his cell he is shocked. Perico, and his uncle Jace is his bunk mates.

Perico: Jason! (Says shocked and surprised) What the fuck u doing in here man ?!

Jason: I fucced up dad! (Says kind of ashamed)

Perico: Nah this can't be. The prison guard must have the wrong son. Never expected to see my son in the same shitty jumpsuit as me. U was supposed to be better than me Jason.

Jason: I'm sorry pops. !
——————————————————///——-
As Jason and Perico chop it up in the cell. Jason tells Perico how he got jumped in and how he walked in on Kaleah and Kahtari and how Carlos got put on with the bloods. Perico was a lil mad but not so much hurt when he found out Kaleah kissed Kahtari, cus that's the only thing they did and he knew Kaleah was just missing him and he was hurt, but he was heated 🤬 to know Dequan was one of the members that put his son "Lil C" on. As Jason detailed all the things he had been doin, Perico gain ounces of regret and disappointment wishing he had been on the outside. Well would things get better....we can only hope.