Kept Mah Word!

Just then Lil C made a bird call to tell RJ and Dequan to come out. *So lemme speed u guys up things*. RJ and Lil C made a deal that he would pay Lil C a huge disclosed amount that would have him set for life if he set Rucci up and brought him to this warehouse so RJ and Dequan can ruff him up. Dequan didn't really wanna hurt Rucci but RJ, being the big brother, made sure he was gonna do what he said, so in turn Dequan stuck with the plan. RJ and C talked weeks about this plan. RJ convinces C to go through with it knowing he was vulnerable in his anger and knowing he would go through with it off of emotion.

As soon as RJ and Dequan heard the bird call they came out. RJ threw Lil C a briefcase with the money.

Lil C then put it in his trunk while RJ and Dequan dragged Rucci (still unconscious) into the warehouse in a chair🪑where they tied him up

Lil C then put it in his trunk while RJ and Dequan dragged Rucci (still unconscious) into the warehouse in a chair🪑where they tied him up. They all gather in the warehouse.

After a few hours Rucci regains consciousness. He realizes C set him up and he sits in the face of C, RJ(in the middle), and Dequan while their standing. They all hold guns in their hand. Rucci sits there in the grips of the rope tied around him with a serious face showing a slight mug indicating no fear in sight.
—————————-
RJ: So u jus couldn't stay away from her? U had to fuck my girl? (Clutching his gun). I respect u as a man tho. U stood your ground and u didn't leave her side. But if u think u finna be a step daddy to my child. U got it all wrong. Riley will never claim u!

Rucci: I'm already having play dates wit yo daughter nigga!

RJ: (hits him in the face with his gun)

Rucci: (spits out blood 🩸)

RJ: u know what. I kinda liked u. I thought u was genuine. U was Neva my homie like u was to Perico or C. Or Dequan for that matter but u see this shit (pointing to C and Dequan) I run this shit. They loyalty lies with me. I'm the OG Captain of the A. P. bloods (Athens Park Bloods). Imma give u two options lil homie. Either u leave Ja'Leah, Riley, and that lil bastard baby of yours alone, or We End it all right here. (Clicking his gun, like he's ready to shoot) Your choice!

Rucci: (thinks hard about his decision) I choose my girl!

RJ: Then points the gun towards Rucci.

*Pop* *Pop*