HosptalBed/Barson's Bday

Doc: Ok Ms.Brown we're gonna need you to push.

Ja'Leah: (grunting, while pushing)

Nurses: That's good, keep pushing. Come on 1 more push.

Ja'Leah: ughhhh (starts crying)

Nurses: You did it Ms. Brown. Your baby is here. (Hands her the baby)

Ja'Leah: thank you (smiling, while lightly crying)
We did it Rodney (RJ real name). (Hands him the baby)

RJ: We did do it huh (smiling, taking being a father for the first time in) I love you Ja'Leah. Thank you for my greatest gift in life.

Ja'Leah: I love you too (sniffling).
———————————————-
The rest of the family showed up yo the hospital later on to see the baby. But after they left there came 2 other guests that took Ja'Leah by surprise.
——————————————
(Around 10pm at the hospital)

RJ: alright babe I'mma go to the cafe and get sum apple sauce and a sandwich.

Ja'Leah: Didn't know hospital sandwiches were your thing (smiling while joking)

RJ: (chuckles a lil, smiling) you'd be surprised. (He walks out)
—————————————
A few minutes later

Rucci: Hey I brought some flowers. Congratulations. (Hands her the flowers)

Ja'Leah: (surprised he's there, her heart rate increases as she lays in the hospital bed) Oh thank you. You-u shouldn't have.

Rucci: I know but I wanted to be courteous.... And of course make u smile (says smiling) She's cute. (Looking at the baby sleeping in the hospital crib.)

Ja'Leah: Thank you Rucci. (Looking in his eyes.)

Rucci: (He glares at her eyes back as if he sees sparks literally flying) You're really beautiful.

Ja'Leah: And you're...you're really thoughtful and... handsome.... and sweet (smiling)

Rucci: Thank you. (Says without breaking their eye contact)

Then....

Jacquees: Knock knock

Jacquees: Knock knock. (He comes in breaking their contact and attraction)

Jaleah: Jacquees ?!?

Jacquees: Hey Ja'Leah, wassup ?

Rucci: Alright well I'm bouta go. I'll see you later J (he smiles at her before going out)

Jacquees: Who was that (he said pointing his thumb back at Rucci when he walked out)

Ja'Leah: Just a family friend. Um, what are you doing here?

Jacquees: I wanted to tell u congratulations in person, u know, face to face. And I'm sorry all the shit I put u thru. You a good ghirl and RJ deserve u.

Ja'Leah: Thank you jac, I appreciate that.

Jacquees: No prob (smiles) Well I'll see u later k.😁.

Ja'Leah: Thank you, see ya!
———-/—————————-
(Meanwhile At Carson's Football Themed BDay Party)
Everybody yells Happy Birthday 🎉

Ja'Leah: Thank you, see ya! ———-/—————————-(Meanwhile At Carson's Football Themed BDay Party)Everybody yells Happy Birthday 🎉

Kaleah's POV

Kaleah's POV

While everyone is eating and enjoying themselves Kahtari asks me if we can talk outside. Ever since that night we had slipped up, I slept in a hotel for a week and haven't seen him since, but today was Carson's bday so I had to.

Kahtari: So what was that other night about?

Kaleah: I guess we jus got too excited. We know better.

Kahtari: Yea we do, but u kissed me!

Kaleah: I know and that was bad on my part. Especially since me and Perico are on good terms now. I'm sorry.

Kahtari: it's coo (lightly smiles) (turning around to go inside)

Kaleah: Wait, did u mean what u said ? You know, when u dropped the "L" bomb.

Kahtari: I do love you. Forever and always, but somebody beat me to it.

Kaleah: To What ?

Kahtari: To marrying you. To making you theirs. Maybe I was too slow, idk but I still love you.

Kaleah: Kahtari u did everything for me. U deserve better than me. U gave me the best gift. A child. My heart was somewhere else, but I will always have love for you. (hugs him).

Kahtari: Aye that's good enuff (hugs her back).

(They go back to the party and turn up).