Cant Get Right!

Ja'Leah: So mom what did you do when dad was on Drugz?

Kaleah: I kicked him out, told him he had to leave.

Ja'Leah: Nah I don't wanna kick him out, it might make it worst. I'm scared to leave him alone now. He might have a sudden relapse at anytime. (Her phone then rings) it's him calling now. (She says ignoring his calls and texts)

Kaleah: Look baby it's up to you. But I would do what's best for you, him, and that baby y'all havin.

Ja'Leah: Thanx mah (she says getting up headed to the car her mom drove her in)
——————————
Ja'Leah needed someone to talk to so she told her mom what was goin on. She didn't tell Kaleah Rucci bruised her arms cus she didn't want her dad to find out. She also wore a long white sweater. Rucci had gotten back from the studio making a new song "Me n My Drugz" detailing his addiction. The house was silent and felt empty without Ja'Leah there. He thought she left him not knowing she went out for lunch with her mom. He sat on the couch blowing her phone up waiting and hoping she would answer. After an hour she came back from Kaleah dropping her off. She opened the door and stepped in. As soon as she came in, Rucci stood up staring at her with the sorriest of eyes. He then looked at her with serious eyes that read out he had something to say.

Rucci: Ja'Leah come here please

Rucci: Ja'Leah come here please. Come sit witcho dude! (He says softly)

Ja'Leah: (walks over and sit on the couch by him)

Rucci: I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry for calling you a bitch, I'm sorry for grabbing your arms, I'm sorry 4 everything. Let me see it. (Referencing her arms)

Ja'Leah: (rolls up her sleeves) (As Ja'Leah looked down she started to feel warm streams flow down her cheeks)

Rucci: (then lets out a tear feeling sorry and hurt that he had hurt her) I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you. (He then hugs her tightly)

Ja'Leah: (sniffles) Yhu Gotta change, not only for me but for our child.

Rucci: I know! I'm sorry. (Wiping his tears).

Ja'Leah: From now on, you gotta sleep on the couch. I can't have any off energy around this baby.

Rucci: I understand.

Ja'Leah: (sniffling) ok. (She then lets go off his hands and goes to bed still shocked and emotionally drained at the whole situation)
———————————————