My Facetime Bae!❌🥶

Back at home in LA, Perico had went to go get his hair braided cus as y'all could see he was looking a lil ruff (top picture) and Kaleah went to go get her hair done at the shop. Perico was done first so he was already back at home when Kaleah decided to FaceTime him...
—————————
Incoming FaceTime Call...
(He answers)

Perico: Wassup Ma!

Perico: Wassup Ma!

Kaleah: Hey babe.

Perico: Why you covering your face with that emoji ?

Kaleah: Because my face too oily. I need to wash it when I get home.

Perico: Babe u look fine.

Kaleah: (smacks teeth) no I don't baeee. Anyway she done (referring to the hairdresser). So I'm bout to come home.

Perico: Alright I'm about to crack open a bottle of Julio and then get on Netflix.

Kaleah: Dont watch Netflix without me!

Perico: I'm not. As a matter of fact we gon watch a movie but Ima get the popcorn ready now.

Kaleah: Alright I'll b home in like 5 minutes.

Perico: Alright....bye

Kaleah: bye (she hangs up)
—————————————-
Meanwhile Ja'Leah and Rucci has jus touched back down in LA headed to their penthouse in the hills. They had recently went on a mini vacation to New York.

Rucci: aye girl u look good rn (he says driving)

Ja'Leah: I know I do babe.

Rucci: (chuckles) aha u funny for that.

Ja'Leah: oh babe!, I jus remembered I gotta go to Taya house (one of her bestfriends) to pick up some maternity clothes. Can u drop me off and she'll bring me back ? It might take some time cus we goin shopping after.

Rucci: ok that's coo. Imma chill at the house.

Ja'Leah: ok cool.
————————————
5 min later

Ja'Leah: ok babe I'll c u later

Rucci: alright c u (blows her kissie face making her wet.)

Ja'Leah: oooh babe stop (she says smiling)

As soon as he sees her make it into the door greeted by Taya, he makes his way back home to do the unthinkable, get high off lean. Ja'Leah talked and expressed her concerns about him using drugs before. She didn't like it and Rucci was hardheaded, so he wasn't jus gon quit like that. As soon as he parked and made it into his house, he went to his duffle bag he had stashed top shelf in his closet and pulled out a bottle of codeine cough syrup. "Still got it" he smiled and said. He then went downstairs mixed it with soda and sat on the couch and started drinking.

He soon fell asleep 30min after

2 hours later Ja'Leah walks in the door with some shopping bags and as soon as she sees rucci she drops her bags. He was slumped over sleep and she saw his double cup on the table.

Ja'Leah: Ruccccciiiii!

Rucci: (waking up slowly) hey baby (he says slurring his words) gimmie a kiss.
—————————-
Ja'Leah then picks up his double cups and throw the rest of the drink down the drain and throws the prescription bottle away.
————————————-
Ja'Leah: U really doing this shit again! (She says getting angry) We got a baby on the way!

Rucci: Dont yell at me Ja'Leah. (He says slowly getting up) I love you (he says walking towards her)

Ja'Leah: U call this love (motioning to his movements of slowness due to the fact he was coming off his high).

Rucci: Look Ja'Leah don't start wit me, u actin like a bitch!

Ja'Leah: (Slaps him hard making him feel an instant sting to his face)

Rucci: Bitch! (He yells)

He then pushes her against a wall that was near, pinning her arms to her side, he then stares at her with demon eyes. Rucci then looks down at her stomach when he sees his child kicking inside, he then lets go off her arms and gets on his knees and lifts her shirt up to kiss her stomach. "I'm sorry", he says looking at her stomach, watching their child make more movements inside, he then kisses her stomach one more time and looks up to see jaleah's eyes filled with tears. He gets up. "Please don't leave me", he says softly while pulling her gently into a long hug. Ja'Leah didn't say nothing at all, when he finally lets go and goes back to the couch to go back to sleep she gets in bed, she then notices Rucci put a bruise on both of her arms where he had grabbed her and pinned her arms to her side, she then lays down, and cries herself to sleep.