Rich x Ratchet Tour

Today was the first day of tour. AzChike, 1takejay, Jason and Rucci(only for the LA show) hopped out and pulled up to the venue. They had approximately 40min before the show started. They all had smiles on their face because this was a sold out show for their first headlining tour, and for Jason this was his first tour ever. They all went to the back of the venue where the artists get in and they went to the dressing room to smoke 💨 and drink. Perico even showed up for support.
————————————
Perico: So y'all niggaz ready ?

Rucci: Shiiit I know I am (says before downing his Don Julio)

Perico: Yea we know you iz nigga! (They laugh)

Jason: Man I'm ready to see the bitches.

1takejay: Fasho.

AzChike: I'm trynna get my dicc sucked after the show!

Jason: Bruh this nigga always thinkn bout sum head!

1takejay: That's Chike 4 ya. (He chuckles)

There's then a knock in the door in the midst of them talking and Rucci is the only one that was paying attention and heard it. He answers it sticking his head out the door.

Rucci: Aye they said we got 30 min til show time. Oh and Jason some bitch said she waiting for u outside. (He points towards the door.

Jason: Who is that (says confused)

1takejay: oh it's probably that bitch from the Air bnb!

Jason: oh lemme go see about it. ( he says rushing out to see her)
————————————
Jason: Hey wassup Brianna

Brianna: Wassup baby. I know I came unexpected but I missed you and I wanted to show my support.

Jason: Aye it's all good, thanks for coming

Jason: Aye it's all good, thanks for coming. Imma b looking for u in the crowd.

Brianna: Fasho. Can I get a kiss on the cheek.

Jason: On the cheek ?

Brianna: I ain't trynna mess up my lipstick.

Jason: (chuckles) ha, alright (kisses on her cheek then hugs her)

After they hug he makes his way back in the dressing room where the boys where. When he stepped in they were all smiling and laughing at him.

1takejay: All look at lil lover boy. (Teasing him)

Jason: Aye fuck u. You mad cus I got a bitch!

AzChike: A bitch u Simpin over her.

Jason: Duh cus she my bitch!

Perico: Aye I support u son, as long as she do right b you, I'm here. But r u sure u done wit Saweetie?

Jason: I don't think it's hope pops.

1takejay: In my opinion I liked her better. Jus saying.

Jason: Look I fucked up with my BM, and Saweetie prolly won't ever forgive me. (He shrugs)

Rucci: Well Damn.
——————————
30 mins had passed and it was finally time for them to perform. 10 min into the show they already had bitches and niggaz turnin up. The girls were sweating out they weaves and the niggaz where goin bar for bar in the crowd.
Then they eventually brought bitches on stage to twerk wit and grind on. Jason even got twerked on and Brianna didn't mind cus after all they weren't really serious yet, they were really jus havin fun. After the show 1take, Az, & Jason went to the club to scout out some bitches then they took em back home. They all went to their rooms and had sex and got head.
———————————
Rucci and Perico went to go get some fast food then Perico drove him back home. During the car ride home they had a convo

Perico: So hows my girl doin and my future grandchild.

Rucci: They bool you know I'm holding it down. I do wanna apologize again for all the misunderstanding. I caught feelings for your daughter quick and I plan on staying forever. I got her.

Perico: Aye u sayin what ever father wants to hear for his babygirl, but I need u to continue to prove it son. And when y'all ready to tie the knot, You'll make me the happiest father in law alive.

Rucci: Yea, about that, I actually wanna know if I can have your blessing. Your daughter means the world to me. And she makes me the happiest man alive knowing she's carrying my first child. My parents love her already and I'm ready to make her mines, frfr.

Perico: Aye Dawg, u got my blessing. We all good (they dap it up) whelp we here.

Rucci: Thanks pop in law (he smiles looking back getting out the car)

Perico: Alright cuh.

Rucci: Alright blood.
———————————
Rucci then makes his way in cuddling up to Ja'Leah and ending the night.