Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles

Perico got dressed and put on a navy blue hoodie with matching shorts and blue nike Cortez's as he headed out to take Kaleah out to eat. It was lil in the afternoon so they went to go eat.

Kaleah made sure she didn't tell Perico what Lil C was up to so they talked about Perico's music ventures and what he had in plans as far tour

Kaleah made sure she didn't tell Perico what Lil C was up to so they talked about Perico's music ventures and what he had in plans as far tour. Perico, being an overbearing father, grilled Kaleah about his daughter's new lil boyfriend and she gave him little details cus she know he would track down the lil nigga and curse him out for no reason. They finished eating and headed back home. As they walked in Perico almost lost it as he saw Lil C sitting next to Dequan....

Perico: What the fucc is this niggah doin here? Kaleah u know about this ? (She nods her head yes)

"Lil C": Aye Dad it was my idea. So u can beat my ass before u beat his.

Perico: nah this niggah deserve to be on crutches the way u on yours!

Dequan: Aye bro (getting up) Look u have every right to feel how u feel...

Perico: U goddam right I do...

Dequan: But hear me out. I understand that u was trynna guide yo son away from this shit. But look a nigga gon learn from his mistakes and grow from his shit. U know what u said at the hospital was true. Carlos wouldn't want us beefin. So I'm sorry.. I mean it blood. Yo sons deserve better than this street shit like we used too. (Reaching his hand out) We Bros ?

Perico: (contemplating and hesitant for a while)
Fucc it, we Bros (shaking his hand, giving him a brotherly hug)

At this moment Lil C hops up on crutches and Jason comes around the corner.

Jason: So all my niggas cool now (he asks smiling, while making everybody shift their attention to him shocked as hell)

Perico: JASON!!!

Kaleah: JASONNNN!

They run up to him and hug him in amazement and everybody else follows up to hug him.

Perico: When u get out boi ? (he says excited)

Jason: I got out yesterday on good behavior. Lil C set this whole thing up and I was on board.

"Lil C": Yea I wanted all this to be a surprise.

They all hug in the living room, happy to be a family again.