We Need To Talk!

Ja'Leah: We need to talk!

RJ: There's nothing to talk about. So I suggest you pack the rest of ya shit up and bounce. We'll discuss visitation arrangements later. But as far as our daughter I'm keeping her.

Ja'Leah: RJ Jus hear me out.

RJ: NO Bitch!! Get ya shit and get the fuck out. And oh I got a hit out on that pretty boy u wanted to fuck wit.

Ja'Leah: What the fuck u say?

RJ: U heard me bitch, jus get ya shit and get out hoe.
——————————
Ja'Leah packs her stuff and without a fight she leaves, but not after giving her daughter a long hard kiss goodbye. To be honest Ja'Leah was tired, nauseous, and not in the mood to fight. This was the first time in forever RJ was turning back to the old him, & Ja'Leah couldn't stand it at all. A few days later she went to Rucci's house to discuss the next move in their life, for the better. She walks in after he opens the door after her 5th knock. She could tell Rucci was drunk. Plus she saw the empty Don Julio bottle on his kitchen counter from the living room.
——————————-
Ja'Leah: We need to talk

Rucci: We Don't need to talk about shit. Go back to yo nigga. I forgot he dumped yo 2cent hoeing ass

Ja'Leah:(slaps him)

Rucci: Bitch! (Grabs her wrist)

Ja'Leah: let goo. (She pushes him back). I came over here to talk to you. (Tears stream down her face) I have gotten my shit together for the better. U need to get it together! (Throws a pregnancy test at him) She then leaves.

Rucci then picks up the pregnancy test from the floor. 2 lines appear!

Rucci: Fuck (he says to himself)

————————
SideNote: HAPPY BIRFDAY RUCCCCIIIIII
May 3rd 1994