Roscoes Brunch!

Ja'Leah: Thank you guys for all showing up!

Everybody——

Jason had brought his daughter and him & Lil C had attitudes as they were facing Rucci and Ja'Leah on the other side of the table. Perico and Kaleah were quiet.

Rucci: look I first wanna start off by saying, sorry I played my part in causin commotion at the funeral.

Lil C: playin yo part (getting hostile) it's all yo damn fault to begin with. You screwin my sister and not telling me, thats where u fucked up (standing up)

Ja'Leah: (standin up) Y'all ain't say shit when I was fuckin Dequan and RJ! And watch who u talkin to! This is the father of my child (rubbing her stomach).

Lil C: Whaaat!

Jason: (handing his daughter to Perico) Ja'Leah u better be fucking kidding. Aye nigga stand up (says to Rucci while pulling his pants up looking like he wants to fight)

Rucci: what u wanna do nigga ? (Getting up says with a hostile tone)
————//————-

Ja'Leah then tries to calm Rucci down while Kaleah gets Jason and Lil C to sit down. They finally all sit back down.

Ja'Leah: Look! (Says in a Stern tone) I know you guys are upset, and I'm sorry about that and my secrets I kept but you guys have to realize I'm grown and Rucci is my baby daddy and I can fuck whoever I please. And u guys never really liked RJ. Now y'all trynna be on his side.

Jason: nobody taking his side. But u lied to us. And u(says to Rucci) u supposed to b our boy. But u kept this from us.

Just at the moment RJ walks in to Roscoes.

RJ: (goes up to them) Oh what is this a lil family reunion(says sarcastically while smiling) Lil C it's time you talk to yo real brother in law. Let's go!

Perico: Aye where u goin C ? (Says while standing looking serious)

Lil C: (looks back silently while still angry.)

Lil C then walks out with RJ while Ja'Leah tries to talk to Jason, Perico, and Kaleah. It went ok and a little well but Jason still needed more time. Perico and Kaleah congratulated JaleaH and Rucci and they left the meet up on a good note
————————————-