Im Bakk Again

"Ohh I'm Back Brakkin Again" rapped Dequan as he was inside the booth in the studio. After he was done with his 16, the engineer motioned him to come out. When he came out he sat in the chair next to the engineer and scrolled thru his Instagram. He put his head down and sighed when he saw RJ and his ex Ja'Leah all boo'd up on Instagram. "She was supposed to be mine", he thought to himself silently. After the engineer was done finishing the songs he dapped Dequan up and Dequan left. As he was riding back to the city he went to Lil C's house to talk and check up on him. Even though him and Ja'Leah had broke up he still had a good relationship with Lil C. So he gets out and knocks on the door. To his surprise Ja'Leah opens.
—————————————————
They both lock eyes for a minute until Lil C approaches behind her and invites Dequan in. They hadn't spoken to eachother in a while so it made the tension higher and more awkward.

Dequan: Wassup (he says to Lil C)

Lil C: wassup mayne why u ain't tell me u was coming?

Dequan: I came to surprise you so I could play u this song. I didn't know you had prior engagements (indirectly referencing Ja'Leah)

Lil C: it's all good. (Turning to Ja'Leah) um hey so uh I'll talk to you later, thanks for coming sis.

Ja'Leah: Yea no prob bro. See u later. Bye Dequan (says softly)

Dequan: Bye Ja'Leah (looks at her with sadness and broken pride in her eye)
———————————/—
Ja'Leah had made it back home to tell RJ what happened.
At this time he was eating.....

Ja'Leah: Hey babe

RJ: (says while eating) wuss up!

Ja'Leah: I saw yo brother today. He was @ Lil C's place. It was quik and he didn't know I was over there when he came.

RJ: it's all good, I wish it didn't have to go like this and ended like it did, but I love you and I had to have you. He didn't appreciate you but I do. (They kiss)

Ja'Leah: And I love you for that. Maybe in the future y'all can work it out.

RJ: only time will tell.

Ja'Leah: If you and my father can work it out then I know you and yo brother can.

RJ: Yea, maybe! (As Jaleah leaves, He gets in deep thought, he has flashbacks of the night him and Dequan got into the fight, and gets mad all over again)

RJ: Nah fuck that shit blood!
————————————