Not To B Trusted

Today was Dequan's album release party titled "4REAL 4REAL" he recently dropped it in memory of Carlos who passed. Everybody was there including RJ. Ja'Leah's heart rate increased when she saw him walk in. RJ was doing good for himself and the police eventually left him alone. Ja'Leah unfortunately lost her baby due to Dequan stressing her out, Her parents comforted her every step of the way. (But anyway back to the party) RJ and Dequan performed "Not To Be Trusted" and "Do Yo Dance", which was featured on the album.

After their peformance RJ caught up with Ja'Leah and pulled her into a back room in the venue. He kissed her passionately.

Ja'Leah: RJ whatchu doin? I thought we was off limits.

RJ: This was your revenge.

Ja'Leah: Watchu mean ?

RJ: Look I hate to tell you this but Dequan is cheating on you. He plans on fucking his side bitch tonight actually at the hotel. I'll send yhu the address. I'm only telling yhu this cus your a good girl and I'm sorry for making yhu feel weird when u told me your feelings. I'm tired of seeing him dog you.

Ja'Leah: Look it's good RJ. Thank you for telling me. Send me the address and info so I can catch this niggah later on tonight.

RJ: Will do.

As RJ makes his way out, Ja'Leah gently grabs his arm making him come back and she pulls him in for a kiss. In that moment she kissed RJ like he was her man, and for a minute she forgot Dequan was her actual boyfriend. They then stop and remember there's a party going on outside. They both step out and head back separate ways so nobody would notice them coming out together. After the party Dequan drops Ja'Leah off at the house and tells her he's going to the studio. Ja'Leah knows he's lying. RJ then texts her the address and the room number to the hotel Dequan is at with his side chick. Sure enough Ja'Leah busted in the room and caught him. She went off on him and threw a bottle missing his head by an inch. She then went up to beat the girl. After that she slapped Dequan, and he pinned her against the wall.
————————
Ja'Leah: LET ME GO DEQUAN!

Dequan: NO FUCK THAT! LISTEN TO ME. I LOVE U BUT IM HUMAN TOO. I MAKE MISTAKES TOO!

Ja'Leah: NAH FUCK YHU. WE LOST OUR CHILD AND YOU DO THIS SHIT. YHU KNOW WHAT THATS Y I FUCKED YO BROTHER!

In that moment. Dequan sees red and goes back to the dream he had when he saw Ja'Leah and RJ fucking. Dequan lets her arms go and grabs his piece 🔫. He points it at her.

Dequan: Yhu said what ! (He says clutching it)

Ja'Leah: (silent)(staring with fear)

Dequan then exits the hotel room and jumps in his car headed over to RJ's place. He bangs on the door and RJ opens it. Dequan busts in and slams the gun over RJ's head causing a bloody bruise. They end up tussling on the floor.

Dequan: U fucked my bitch! (Yelling)

RJ: The fuck you talking bout! Maybe I did maybe I didn't, I'm tired of u doggin her anyway. She's a sweet girl. (Yelling back)
———————-
At this time Ja'Leah had walked in from rushing over to RJ's house knowing Dequan was over here to do damage to his brother. Dequan then turns around to Ja'Leah and says "WE'RE OVER"! Ja'Leah replies "Maybe you see how my father feels". Dequan then leaves in a rage. Even though Ja'Leah was lying to Dequan to get him mad after catching him cheating she ultimately did wanna sex his brother. Maybe it was finally her chance. After he made it home, Dequan did think about how him and Kaleah fucked behind Perico's back. "Maybe this is karma" Dequan says to himself smoking a blunt in his bedroom. At this time Ja'Leah got to talk to RJ.

Ja'Leah: (cleaning his bruise in his bathroom) I'm sorry he did this to you

Ja'Leah: (cleaning his bruise in his bathroom) I'm sorry he did this to you. I just said that to get him mad.

RJ: it's ok. I would take a beating any day for you. (He looks up at her with eyes full of Affection).

He then gets the towel Ja'Leah was using to clean his bruise, and puts it to the side to free up her hands.

Ja'Leah: Wait let me put the bandage on.

She puts the bandage on his head, Looking into his eyes touching his face, she kisses him. He then takes her hand and guides her to his bedroom. He lays her on the bed and gets on top, he then slides in side of her slowly to make sure she feels every inch of him. She then moans and show the pleasure she's feeling in her face. He licks his lips and kisses her on her neck. RJ enjoying every minute of her tightness around his 🍆 goes faster making her heart rate increase. He then whispers in her ear "I love you" she says it back and they kiss while making love the rest of the night! Could her and RJ work out, and would she tell her mother and father. Perico would probably be pissed but oh well. Ja'Leah put those thoughts in the back of her mind for now while she continued to hop on top of RJ and ride him.