Perfect Dad/ Rucci's Party

A month had passed by and this lil precious baby was giving RJ and Ja'Leah a run for their money. They handled it well for two newly parents. They both took turns getting up with their sweet daughter. They named her Riley Brown. Ja'Leah was with her most of the time since RJ was out Promoting his music. This morning he was out again on interviews for his upcoming album "On God". Ja'Leah was up feeding her baby when suddenly she heard a knock at the door. She looked out the peep hole and saw Dequan, she couldn't believe her eyes.
She opened the door and invited him in. They sat on the couch.

Ja'Leah: so what are u doing here?

Dequan: I figured it's time to see my niece. And put all the shit behind us. I had to realize it sooner or later. No I'm still not happy, yes I still love you, but this time, as a sister. Your with my brother, and as much as I hate him right now, he's a good...good father, and before you, he was a good brother, but I still need time with him. But as for you, I'm glad you're with somebody you can trust. I'm sorry for all the past bullshit I put you through.

Ja'Leah: thanks Dequan. Yes we did have a thing, but now I'm with your brother and I'm sorry how this all transpired, but I love him. And I respect you for accepting us. (They both smile at eachother) Well u wanna hold her?

Dequan: Sure. (She passes her to him)(he holds her so comfortably)

Ja'Leah: you're a natural. Where u like this with Harmony ?

Dequan: Yea, she helped me a lot. I caught on quik as a father. I studied everything she liked and didn't like. I knew exactly how to hold her.

Ja'Leah: wow (admiring his skill to put Riley to sleep)

Dequan: (hands Riley back) well I better get going. I gotta discuss a few things with Lil C and in a few weeks catch a jet to NewYork. I'll be back in a few weeks. And Ja'Leah...

Ja'Leah: Yea ?

Dequan: Thanks...for everything. (He walks out the door)
————————————
30 mins later after he left RJ was back home. Ja'Leah then told him bout Dequan coming over.

RJ: wasssup babe (kisses her on cheek)

Ja'Leah: hey, um your brother came over earlier.

RJ: for what (says confused and concerned)

Ja'Leah: he wanted to see his niece. He was very calm and he even put her to sleep. He just admit he came to accept us and how u really are fit to be our child's father, he jus said he needs more time as far as talkin to u.

RJ: Well I'm glad he came to accept us. Anyway I was gon tell u, I know u been dealing with her day in and day out. I think you deserve more than a break. So today I figure I cut my shit short and u could go and hang with your friends today. I'll play daddy with her for as long as it takes.

Ja'Leah: wow thanks babe..I'll call the girls and see what's goin down.

RJ: Ok cool.
—————————-
Ja'Leah hopped in the shower and later called her girls up to see what was goin down. They told her they were going to Rucci's party. "Rucci", she thought with hearts around his face and paused. "Count me in", she said over the phone. They all agreed to go and turn up, Ja'Leah let RJ know she was going to a party with them, but she didn't tell him who's party.
————————————
(Skip to party time)