Back 2 Square 1

Ja'Leah's POV:

It was morning time like around 8am and RJ was gone as usual for a radio interview. So I had to go and wake up Dequan so we can go for his walk he had to take since he got shot in the abdomen. He had a paper that had directions on what he had to do to heal his wounds.

I entered his room and he was already out his bed

I entered his room and he was already out his bed. I realized he jus got out the shower since I could smell the Axe body wash scent. I opened the door and he was naked with his back against the wall, jacking off. I stood there in shock and he just stood there looking at me while still jacking off, then he gave a light smile while I was still standing there gazing at a piece of meat that used to be mine. I snapped out of it when I heard RJ call my name from downstairs so I hurried up and closed the door and met RJ halfway in the hallway.
——————————————————
RJ: wassup babe watchu doin?

Ja'Leah: oh I was just wakin Dequan up for his walk.

Dequan: (meets them in the hallway dressed) wassup bro.

RJ: wassup nigga, u ready for your walk? Ja'Leah gon walk you since I'm gonna rest before the club appearance tonight.

Dequan: Fasho.
———————————-
They said they're goodbyes and we then headed out, we went walking in an nearby park. It was 15 min into our walk and We were talkin like we had used to when we were friends. I then wanted to apologize for the lil walk in I made towards him on accident.
—————————————————————————-
Ja'Leah: um about earlier, I'm sorry I walked in on you in your bathroom.

Dequan: it's alright, it's nothing that you've neva seen b4.

Then there was an awkward silence

Ja'Leah: well I think we should head back to the house. And next time I will knock (smiles)
—————————————-/—////——————
We then headed back to the house and I made us some breakfast.

 And next time I will knock (smiles) —————————————-/—////——————We then headed back to the house and I made us some breakfast

We were eating and talkin and we were finally getting alone with no awkwardness. After we were done he thanked me and went up to his room. I stayed downstairs, washed the plates then went and watched tv in the living room. During a commercial break I hopped on Instagram and then wish I hadn't. Rucci popped up on my explore page and I clicked on the video. We had unfollowed eachother since that lil tension we had. I clicked on on the video and saw him getting a lapdance from some groupie at a party he was at. I then hopped off and started thinking about this love triangle I was in. I loved my husband and the father of my child, I also had feelings for Rucci but knew it was wrong, and then Dequan moved back in and I was thinking bout our old times together. This triangle I had in my heart took my life for one hell of a ride but I had to let someone go, for the better !