VLOG ↻ SEVENTEEN

*gif*

-

"are we live?" misaki asked with a deep sigh, "it's technology it can't be that hard, sookyo."

"hey, be patient." sookyo said with a frown. "but to answer your question, yes we are."

and here the crew was, sitting on a two cushioned couch crammed together to fit there faces into a dimly lit screen. some chuckled or grinned at the amount of viewers they had already.

yuqi and chunghi were next to each other with small smiles, holding hands. junhee was next to his boyfriend who was sitting next to misaki awkwardly. atlas and matsuki were being panicked gays by each other. sookyo and ki-young sitting with each other, sharing sadden expressions.

"hey, guys. welcome to our last and final vlog." junhee spoke up, waving his small hand.

the group of friends watched as the comment section had quickly started to flood.

"thank you for staying with us until the end." sookyo sniffled a little. "i think we all know that this has been a crazy roller coaster." a few nodded and glanced over at her as sookyo got some tissues.

"we just want to let you know that we appreciate the support and patience, considering the fact we all have disorders that can affect how we feel." yuqi nodded her head furiously at the screen to keep herself from crying.

"we learned that the importance of having a support system of people who could be like you—or not, is something to cherish forever." ki-young explained with wet eyes.

"and that you don't ever have to feel like you're different from other people in a bad way." matsuki mumbled softly while twisting at his hair, "everyone's different and as soon as you know that, you'll understand things better."

the atmosphere of the room was quickly saddened at matsuki's statement so everyone took a moment to gather their composure.

"we're discontinuing our vlogs because we think we've all come to know that we aren't so different from the world." chunghi said softly.

"when we made our vlogs, we were still pretty sure that we didn't belong here because of the disorders we have." atlas said with puffy eyes.

"but now that we know we do belong here, it only feels right to leave these vlogs in the past with our old believings." misaki played with her piercings.

the group bid there goodbyes and joined in words:

"vlogs, signing off."

———————

hi. :) so um, yeah....i'm sad to say that vlogs
is being discontinued. after numerous tries to contact the people who made it into the applyfic they just disappeared. (i hope you guys are okay) i did cry writing this by the way.

and i feel obligated to work on the first book that i made on this app because it's my baby 🥺

i also don't have anymore ideas for this and i'm not
motivated to write this anymore :/// IT WAS SO MUCH FUN WHILE IT LASTED THO. i met many that i'd fight bullies for . i love you all <333

KACCH4N Ki_Key baby_felix ifel_foryou susie_may melliebbs

pretty sure i forgot some tags oops.