VLOG ↺ THIRTEEN

*gif*

• if you haven't all ready, my applyfic crew, check out our discord's recently pinned messages!

• if you have instagram and want to know what i'm doing instead of updating you can add me @ leiah.wright

atlas was happily humming down the street to one of his favorite music groups, MONSTA X. his pale, clear skin glistened in the beaming sunlight, his aura vibing with the same energy as the sun.

despite living in a goshiwon, he looked for the best in his life, like finding his real parents. yeah. atlas is an orphan. but if you looked at him, it looked like he was a well raised boy who was living successfully. no, atlas was a poor, unsuccessful boy who suffered from the hyperactivity disorder.

as atlas was humming and being cheerful to the world around him, he stumbled over something and fell to the ground. atlas muttered a few curses and then scolded his own self for cursing. he turned to look what he had tripped over.

a small baby bichon frisè. (a picture of what the dog looks like in the gc)

atlas, being the precious gay he is, cooed and picked up the puppy, "aw, look how cute you are!" he ruffled the puppy's snowy white hair. atlas frowned as he didn't see a collar on the lost puppy, "i guess i'll take you home for now!" atlas smiled happily, not even caring for how much it would cost to take care of an expensive dog breed.

after a few minutes of walking to atlas's destination, a convenience store, the puppy was panting heavily. atlas gently petted the animal with a reassuring smile, "don't worry, you stay right here and i'll get you some water." as he ventured in the store, the puppy sat under the shade of the corner of the building, waiting.

atlas scanned the isles for a small can of dog food and a bottle of water. after he had gotten the items he went to get himself a nice treat, strawberry milk!
when atlas got to the register and the cashier scanned his items, he hesitated to give his card because of the price of the groceries.

"sir, your card?" the cashier raised an eyebrow at him, impatiently. atlas snapped out of his thoughts and handed the card with a weary smile.

when atlas walked out of the store, the panting puppy waddled excitedly over to him and nodded at the strawberry milk. he chuckled while pouring a little bit of the cold, clear water in an empty plastic container found on the ground. the puppy looked at him with his big eyes. atlas peeled off the wrapping on his saturated pink, strawberry milk and took a big swing out of it. he let out a noise of satisfaction which made the puppy whine.

"i'm sorry puppy, but this isn't good for you." atlas  cooed. the sad puppy whined even more and used his head to push the small carton of milk. he gawked at how the puppy was acting over strawberry milk.

"i know what i'm gonna call you!" atlas beamed, "strawberry!" he cheered, standing up happily and sighing at the long walk ahead of him towards his the VLOGS headquarters. *cough cough* a shed.

after all, he didn't have money enough for a bus.

-

*cough cough* what's that? *cough cough* y'all sick of what—

ME NOT UPDATING?!

yeah, so, i apologize. i hate myself as much you guys hate me :)

school has me wanting to pull the trigger-

bye, stay healthy and feel my comfortable hugs!!