VLOG ↻ SEVEN

3:15pm

3:15pm

"hey, guys. welcome back to our channel!" sookyo  smiled brightly, "today is wednesday, which means it's my day to vlog—and honestly i'm super excited because i asked you guys on instagram to comment some challenges i could do. you guys gave me a lot." sookyo laughed heartedly.

ki-young rolled her eyes behind the camera. she like holding the camera and filming on any other day than wednesday. it was just that sookyo talked a lot whenever it was her turn to make a vlog. don't get her wrong, she enjoys the presence of her friend, it's just she isn't fond of the talking.

"ki-young? what do you think?" sookyo knocked ki-young out of her deep thought of how much she hated when sookyo talked a lot, "what do i think of what?"

"the fans dared me to walk up to my crush and say i love you." sookyo looked off camera for a mere second and looked to ki-young for help.

ki-young stared at sookyo for a good thirty-seconds before popping her head into the camera, "guys, i think that's a great dare, it's just i don't know who her crush is exactly..." ki-young trailed off. but a mischievous smirk appeared across her pink tinted lips.

"but i know just how to find out."

"you can't seriously be thing about doing this right?" sookyo chuckled nervously, the camera still rolling as ki-young was pushing everyone into the 'office'.

ki-young let out a snarky laugh, "this is the most serious thing i might do today—and i do and say a lot of serious things."