VLOG ↺ NINE

*gif*

4:15pm

the eight kids and a guest were huddle around a table, but not just any table, a ping pong table that they had bought specifically for this vlog. the camera was set on a tripod angled to see the group. it was the first time all of them were on camera together.

the air was full of tension, too.

"okay, is someone gonna start?" misaki mumbled, annoyed. it had been minutes since the camera had started recording them.

"oh, right." sookyo smiled cheekily, "ahem, hey guys! welcome back to our channel and today we'll be playing a game of q&a cup pong, but with a twist!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

the rest of the group wore fake smiles or some of them just didn't bother too.

ki-young sighed and spoke up, "we asked you guys on instagram to send in some crazy questions and almost immediately you responded." ki-young said with a straight face.

"the twist in the game is that if we decide not to answer the question for whatever reason, we have to drink a cup of a gross liquids that we made." atlas beamed, clapping excitedly, "also if you don't answer the question you throw your drink inside on of the cups with a pong ball. if you miss, it's three shots of vodka.

"if you can't handle the gross drink, then you'll automatically have to take three shots of vodka." misaki smirked, high fiving with junhee.

"we also have a special guest, my boyfriend." junhee grinned, "han jisung!" jisung waved with a shy smile.

ki-young secretly rolled her eyes with a silent scoff, "anyways, let's get started." with no enthusiasm, ki-young unlocked her phone and scrolled through instagram.

"the first question is from hannah and it goes to all of us," she read out, "are any of you dating each other?" ki-young glanced over at junhee who was messing with jisung.

"i'm not." she muttered.

yuqi and chunghi hugged each other with love, "we are!"

"i date outside of the group since these are basically my brothers and sisters, plus they're annoying as fuck." junhee explained, kissing jisung's temple and he chuckled.