VLOG ↺ TEN

sorry for absents,,,wattpad went dead and so did i teehee ;)

hope y'all still here cause of my lazy ass-

sookyo was sitting in a cafe, because none of her friends were available at the moment

sookyo was sitting in a cafe, because none of her friends were available at the moment. sookyo had been sitting quietly, sipping a kid sized hot chocolate. her newly dyed platinum hair was pulled up into a bun out of her face. her body was wrapped in a thick black hoodie, even though it was summer.

sookyo was waiting for someone.

she bit her nails nervously. when the cafè bell let out a sound, her head shot up almost immediately. but she let out a small gasp when saw who it was.

one of her bullies from high school. but not just any bully. it was kang yerim. the girl who would stop at nothing until the most popular and handsome boy had noticed her. back in school, sookyo would always become a flustered ball and start panicking whenever her crush, wang junhao, tried to talk to her. wang junhao was the school heartthrob.

yerim set out to ruin sookyo's school years. she's the main cause of how many panic attacks sookyo has.

as sookyo stared at her, her bully stared back with a smirk.

"well if it isn't, sookyo" the girl snickered, sitting down in front of sookyo, "this seat isn't taken, right?"

"leave me alone, yerim." sookyo mumbled, not looking up from her drink.

"how many years has it been?" yerim asked, tilting her head, "maybe 2 years?" yerim grinned.

"what are you even doing here?" sookyo glared, "you've never liked this one." she muttered.

yerim chuckled, "my boyfriend suggested this place."

sookyo let out a laugh, "who would be dumb enough to date a bully like you?"

just as sookyo finished her last word, wang junhao appeared in the cafè, walking over to the table where she and yerim were sitting.

"hey, sorry i'm late." junhao gave them a small smile.  yerim nodded, "it's fine, babe." sookyo raises an eyebrow at that.

"babe?" sookyo quietly asked. yerim nodded happily. junhao looked at her with a small frown, "that's what i came here to talk to you about.."

sookyo took a deep breath in. she didn't want to have an attack right now, no, not in front of her crush and her bully.

"sookyo are you okay?" yerim frowned with fakery, "you look like you're having a hard time breathing properly."

"i-i i'm fine. why w-wouldn't i be f-fine? itsnotbecausemyfuckingcrushisdatingmybully!" sookyo spoke rather fast and quietly. junhao and yerim looked confused, "what did you say?" yerim asked, an eyebrow arched.

sookyo held a hand and quickly turned around to calm herself but she couldn't. this was indeed a panic attack. she stood up abruptly and raced out of the cafè and running down the slick streets of the city because it was humid and wet after a shower of rain.

sookyo stopped in an alley way and tried to control her breathing and crying. her anxiety was always in the way. maybe if she wasn't blessed with this disorder she could've been able to talk to junhao back in school..maybe even go out with each other.

sookyo needed the comfort of her true friends. she didn't like being alone with a panic attack or let alone a heartbreak.

with her quiet sniffles and heavy breathing, sookyo didn't hear the soft footsteps approaching her. the figure bent down in front of her and called her name.

wang junhao.

sookyo couldn't speak. so he did what he normally saw her friends do on there youtube channel do. he wrapped his arms around and he heard a small gasp when he held her tightly. junhao relaxed a little when he felt the heavy breathing of sookyo return to its normal state.

"sookyo, tell me." junhao said in a low voice, "how long have you liked me?"

sookyo pulled away and looked into her crushes eyes with her wet ones, "why does it matter? you have a girlfriend."

junhao scrunched his face, "i would gladly drop her anytime. i know what she's done to you." sookyo gave him a small smile.

"she did what any teenager would've done in school." sookyo chuckled sadly.

"bully a kid who was a disorder."

shit this sucked and i can feel it :(