VLOG ↻ FOURTEEN

*gif*

woh look at me tryna catch up with my late writing

ahh, at last. we've reached another "a-list" character in our applyfic. she shuns the world out with her scent of burnt cigarettes and strawberry vanilla perfume, her short black hair toned out how pale her skin was. and let's not get started on her gothic makeup vibe. while walking in out and stores on the large strip mall, she secretly smuggles small items into an overly sized purse hanging on her shoulder. she can't wait to add them to her collection.

can you guess who we're focusing on in this vlog?

correct, misaki.

misaki's disorder is a very unique one at that. most people will say that this disorder is quite common with extroverted people. (i'm lying lmao)
misaki has an obsession disorder. meaning, she's quick to snatch something away if she sees it, in other words, "i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it".

"excuse me, miss." a worker at the store, misaki was currently in, tapped her on the shoulder with a souring expression on her face, "i'm afraid, you have something that you didn't pay for in your bag."

misaki sighs and digs around in that overly sized bag of hers in search of a thick black card she shoved in the workers face, "i'm so sorry, this obsessive disorder is becoming a real pain in the ass lately." misaki pouts. the worker examines the card with a raised eyebrow, "i've never seen or heard of the doctor that's printed on this card."

"that's because he was hired specifically for me. he isn't from this country." misaki smiled. the worker rolled their eyes and walked away, giving up the whole situation.

misaki smirked as she walked out of the store, not forgetting to steal a small skull keychain, "works every time."

sometimes, misaki feels misjudged with her disorder even by her friends. it's not her fault she's clingy, greedy, and wants everything perfect. she fears that her disorder might get in the way of her friendships and cause her to be alone.

and she hates being alone.

so instead of being at home all day by herself, misaki is adventuring around the town where people are. you could say she has an obsession with people as well.

now now, don't go judging misaki. she's a kind hearted person, especially when it comes to friendship. i mean whenever, matsuki or junhee try to smoke she'll snatch it from them and smoke it instead.

you see?

she would happily damage her health for her friends ;)

misaki walked into a coffee shop, particularly the one where chunghi use to work before for got fired for popping off on a blonde-

anyways, she skipped her way past the long line to the counter, scanning for chunghi. just then, chunghi's ex boss saw her and let out a groan.

"for the love of god, misaki i will call the cops of you try to steal anything!" he reached for his phone."

"too late! already did." misaki chuckles, "just deduct it from chunghi's pay."

"i can't do that, she left before i could even fire her for her temper." the man rubbed his head but then smiled, "but now, i can call the cops to arrest you."

misaki gasped and tried to make a run for it but there was a long line blocking the door. and so the man cuffed her with his own handcuffs and locked her in his office with a grin.

well, shit.

-

hihihihihi