VLOG ↺ EIGHT

1:37pm"TODAY IS FREAKING SATURDAY, MY DUDES!" atlas screamed, running around the office trying to keep himself occupied because of how fucking bored he was

1:37pm
"TODAY IS FREAKING SATURDAY, MY DUDES!" atlas screamed, running around the office trying to keep himself occupied because of how fucking bored he was

"yeah, another fucking day to be alive. thank you, lord!" junhee sighed sarcastically, folding his hands as if he were praying.

"we should totally do something." misaki nodded her head, messing with one of her piercings in her lips. "not."

"how in the hell did i, of all people, end up in the office with you two today?" junhee muttered.

"hey, if you don't want to do the work—"

"fuck off, misaki." junhee stopped her, "you're a workaholic."

misaki just shrugged, "maybe because you're lazy ass motivates me."

junhee let out a snarky gasp, "me? motivate you? gosh, i'm so touched." he clenched his heart dramatically with a lazy grin. misaki flipped him off with a huff of breath.

atlas groaned in irritation and boredom, "guys! let's go get some pizza and play at the arcade!"

"i'll invite the others." junhee whispered to himself with a smirk, whipping out his phone.

"okay, the pros and cons of me telling atlas i'm mega gay for him." matsuki frowned, looking down at his fingers.

he and ki-young sat in sookyo's room, a little hang out session going on.