VLOG ↻ SIXTEEN

"so, what makes you so special

"so, what makes you so special...mr. beachenê?" the boss of a cosmetics company pronounced the last name wrong and it made the applicant cringe.

"it's pronounced, beauchêne, it's french." the man explained. the boss nodded and bowed apologetically. the man leaned back into the luxurious sofa, his long arms spreading out. he crossed one leg over the other with a grin.

"what makes me so special?" he asked himself. "well, if it were my bluntness and self confidence speaking—i'd say i'm better than everyone here. including you, miss....?" the man observed the woman's chest looking for a name tag of some sort and she looked at him uncomfortably.

"if you want my number, you can just ask instead of checking me out." she responded. the man looked up at her and snickered, "i'm gay, sweetheart. i was just looking for a name tag."

"i see.." the woman trailed off. after a short silence the woman spoke up again with a clear, strong voice. "mr. junhee beauchêne, i'm afraid i can't give you this job." she stood up with a short smile.

junhee sighed with a smug frown, "i'm sure i could always find another cosmetic company." he stood up and dusted his jeans off. the boss nodded and motioned for him to leave her office. junhee eyed the boss before walking towards the door, but stopped abruptly and turned to the woman shifting in her heels.

"you're going to miss out on an extraordinary employee, miss hui." junhee stated, disliking the fact that this woman had rejected him.

"i don't think i will." miss hui raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms and bucking up her chest, "you're resume isn't very promising." she airly laughed. junhee rolled his eyes.

"you have a disorder, you haven't attended college, i'm assuming you don't have parents in your life since you didn't write any names down, and you're too arrogant to comprehend others." she spat out at him, "i would've never hired such a bastard, ever."

junhee narrowed his eyes. the words the woman had thrown at him like a fireball didn't once faze him.
he'd heard them way too many times. and he was sick of it. junhee looked her up and down in distaste before yanking out his cigarette box.

miss hui looked at him in disbelief, "get out! i'll call security."

"call them." junhee muttered under the smoke of the now burning cigarette in his hands. he took in the damp, choking smoke with a sigh, "people like you think you have the authority of someone under you." his voice had dropped to a husky tone.

"it's people like you who make me sick."

miss hui shook her head and rushed over grabbing junhee's arm and pushing him out of her office roughly. he didn't like people touching him, but what good would it do if he were saw fighting back a woman? this world was already rigged enough.

he walked towards the elevator with limp legs and his held low. a wave of depression hit him hard. junhee didn't want to admit to failing at five job interviews this week alone. he'd promise jisung he'd treat him right—but it was hard to do so if he wasn't even treating himself right.

junhee's pride got the best of him yet again; it was his pride that caused him to go into such a deep inescapable depression; it was pride that led him to have such a disorder.

as he exited the large building full of cosmetics and cosmetologist, junhee pulled out his phone constantly wiping the little wet droplets falling onto the small screen. he dialed a number with hesitant fingers.

after a couple of rings a low greeting was heard, "hey, i didn't get the job." junhee sighed into the phone looking up at the grey sky, "i'm sorry baby, i just keep failing you left to right."

junhee heard jisung chuckle, "i told you before that i didn't want you to get a job." junhee shook his head, knowing his lover couldn't see him, "come over and we can find some other jobs, i guess." jisung sounded very reassuring so junhee agreed nonetheless.

he smiled after he hung up the phone. only jisung could make him smile like a happy baby. only jisung could bring him out of his cold shell of ice. but he also could depend on his group of friends to help him too. telling your friends that you were broke and couldn't get a job was impossible to junhee, but he knew that he could get help from them in other ways. so he lets them make him smile from time to time.

only for a good thirty seconds, though.

hi, how is everyone doing? i apologize for being inactive (i have lots of exams coming up)

if y'all don't start responding ima tag y'all on every single thing T^T but ima tag y'all anyway because i think some of you are dead and that scares me-

KACCH4N
susie_may
ifel_foryou
Ki_Key
baby_felix
jellojams
melliebbs