Bedtime stories

Later that day,when the sun fall down and long after the dinner was over Vanya was sitting in her room waiting for her sisters. Lyanna thought that the girls need time to know each other and it couldn't be a better way than to stay in room chatting and drinking. So she grabs a bottle of wine and knock on Valaerrys door.

Twins ran to open the door,  waved and dragging Valarr to their room, they vanished there, just their giggling echoed from room and joyful shouting. "They had a cake for a dinner, it will be a long night. Parenting," Klaus sighed, then winked and left to the room to Valarr and twins.

Valaerrys came to her sister with crooked smile. "5 golden, that I will go back to room and they will be still up," she chuckled, shaking head.

Lyanna watched them running to the other room and chuckled. "Add another five that they'll be sleeping with them jumping on their heads." She tells to Val and turn raising the bottle. "But tonight,i think you can take the rest of your night off your duties and drink with your sisters. Come on! There's an army behind them literally,you don't even have to worry."

"You don't have to say this twice!" Valaerrys immediately agreed, closing door from her room and joined Lyanna.

The girls went straight to Vanya's room. The young girl was waiting for them and smiled brightly when she saw Val. "I'm so glad you came." She went straight for a hug and grab her hand to take her to bed to get comfortable around their pillows.

Lyanna went on the shelf and took three glasses. "We have to celebrate this!" She exclaimed enthusiastically as she returns to the bed.

"Lyla,mom will be angry. I can't drink you know that.." Vanya said although she wanted to try too.

"Come on, she won't find out. She's occupied enough. They'll spend all night talking and then she'll go straight to dad.." she snorted laughing and gave the filled glasses to the girls.

"Ned will kill father, if he finds out," Val took a glass and when she saw hesitating Vanya, she gestured her to take a glass. "Wine will just warm you, it's no bubbles and they say that red wine is good for blood. Just one cup, sister," she cocked her brow once.

Vanya took a sip and open her eyes widely. "It's sweet.." she hummed enjoying the taste. "I expect it to be more sour."

Lyanna nod in agreement and explain. "Yeah well. There's dry too but it would be too much for you. But take it easy with the sweet,it tricks you and you end up with two heads." She chuckled and get comfortable on the spot in the bed.

Vanya sighed feeling the alcohol already making her calm and relaxed. "Tell us about dad, Val. How is he as a father? Did he took care of you?"

Valaerrys took a seat on a fur next to fire place and leaned against the wall so she could see both girls. "Yes," she said with smile. "It was hard in the beginning, but then he slowly began to be more human. He built a house, where we all live now. He made sure we always had something to eat. When you imagine him growing up in a palace it's funny, how he had to change. It was sometimes weird a little bit awkward, when it came to some things, but... He tried his best, you know." She paused and sighed." You know, I understand, that Ned had to be devastated, when he found us. He found family, who seemed to be happy, celebrating birthday of twins, living life. We had to seem like happy family, who simply decided to forget the rest and move on," she pondered, playing with locks of her hair.

"Believe me Ned would never be devastated because he found you living your life happy." Lyanna answered calmly as she took another sip and lay on the bed placing her hands under the chin. "He's not a cunt." She chuckled and shook her head.

"Lyla!" Vanya pokes her to stop. "Stop talking like that. Is not everything a joke.."

"What you want me to do? Cry it all over again?" Lyanna roll her eyes. "Can we turn back time? No! So let's drink it and laugh it." She rose her glass.