Flameborn

And the dragon breathed fire on her. Burning the furs, burning the silk dresses and underclothes. Burn her leather boots leaving her naked and bare inside his embrace. Her small belly was fully grown now, ready to deliver as the fire allowed the dragon inside her to grow. It was time and the dragon breathed fire on her all night,all the long night that cover the North. He breathed and breathed on her but crystal skin wasn't broke, wasn't burned. The fire danced tangled up with the locks of her red hair.

And the sun outside slowly rise from the East and when Elaine rose her head to see the dragon had stopped breathing fire and Sansa was standing before her like when she was born, naked and uncovered, holding up her newborn girl in her hands and the dragon standing behind her.

Elaine stood up from the ground, where she was standing and she bowed to dragon, who allowed her to come closer. "My Queen, my Princess," Elaine stopped in front of Sansa and her child. She stopped and bowed as well, speaking. "Behold newly made woman, behold  Targaryen, Flameborn." Elaine took off her coat and covered Sansa, hiding her, she took off her shoes and put them on Sansa's feet. "How do you feel, My Queen?"

Sansa's mind was glazed and blurry. Confused about how did she achieved survival through flames for time that seemed an eternity to her. And emotional holding her third child, rosy cheeks and emerald eyes watching her. Making the wolf mother questioning her own existence. "My love." She whispers softly kissing her. "I'm alive.." she rose her eyes on Elaine. Unsure if she was dreaming or not.

"Of course you are," Elaine cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Then she leaned and kissed small girl in her arms. "She is so beautiful."

The dragon behind them flares his nostrils and growled to remind them that they need to go outside. Sansa turns behind as she cradles her child on one hand he reached the other on the dragon's head. "Sōna. (Snow.)" She whispers softly caressing the thick armoury lairs from his neck and return to Elaine. She took her hand on her own and kissed it. "Thank you,my love." She said and nods to her and together they walked outside to the world followed by the heavy steps of the mighty inlighted by fire dragon.

Nervous footsteps of King echoed in great hall whole night. After he put kids to bed, he couldn't close his eyes. Marching forth and back he didn't stop, until voice of Vanya brought him to senses.

"Valarr! They are outside!"

Without turning her direction, he immediately ran through the castle and didn't stop until he was standing in front of his wife, sister and most importantly his newborn daughter. "Sansa," he whispered and came carefully close to her. He felt new strong energy coming from her.

 He felt new strong energy coming from her

Such a powerful feeling. Observing speechless, he bowed and then kissed her forehead. "My love," he whispered before he looked down. Down where just a small head of his daughter was peeking, wrapped just with arms and warmth with skin of her mother and fur coat. "Enca minne (little love)," Valarr sighed in awe, when he saw beautiful emerald eyes of his daughter. "She is so beautiful," he whispered as a tear rolled from over his cheek and fell on a snow.