Poisoned mind

The night had come and men of the family where dinning on the great hall apart from the ladies that decided to retired in old Queen's chambers to dine with the kids. Jon was talking with Daemon or Lucerys. Nothing important just having their supper and few laughs. But the King seemed to be distracted. Lost in thoughts. Daemon turn to see his brother and furrow his brows. He haven't said a work,yet.
"Anything bothers you, brother?" He asked him queitly not to gather up the attention of the rest.

"No," he shook his head, answering shortly. "When is your coronation in Gwendeith, Daemon?"

Daemon leans back briefly to looked at him, clearly was something there that he didn't like to share. And wondered if Aenar who was sitting in silent too had anything to do with it.
"In one moon almost." He answered to him. "But if Sansa won't be able to travel because of Lyanna,we can see the day again. It's not an issue."

"Hm," he grunted deeply and nodded his head, taking sip of a beer right after he finished previous cup. "I was just wondering, if you shouldn't leave back to get ready, you know?" He turned his face at him, looking at him through vacant glassy glare. "Maybe Vanya need a preparation, get her dress ready, new crown," he shrugged and turned his glare back again. "And Lyanna needs peace. Full house is not good for newborn."

Jon heard his words and turn to see Valarr and as much as he looked at him more worried he felt

Jon heard his words and turn to see Valarr and as much as he looked at him more worried he felt. It was a concern about Vanya's dress,in short he was throwing his brother out with courtesy. Daemon felt the same as they exchange a glare with Jon.
"Of course, brother." He answered calmly. "You need time with your family,i understand. I'll arrange our return as soon as possible."

"Good," he replied, looking in front of himself without showing any other attempt to continue in conversation.

A look was enough to make Jon understand that it wasn't the time to talk although he attended before Daemon shook his head to him. There was no point to cross words with him that moment.

"To my brother and Lyanna." Aenar rose his cup after a short to toss for the birth. The rest followed his move and rose their cups too although some glares wasn't that happy.

"Yeah, to my beautiful daughter," Valarr clumsily stood up, finished his drink and grabbing another full cup, he left a hall without saying a word.

The ladies had already finished the diner and Sansa found Ned who had already been bathed and ready for bed same as Valaerrys. She kissed them goodnight and went straight to the nursery room to find old nan knitting close to the fire in Lyanna's little bed. She sat comfortably on the chair next to her and took her in her arms. She felt already exhausted after the feeding and Lyanna was soon fast asleep on her hands. She kissed her small forehead before she left the room to retire in her own.

Valarr was sitting by the fireplace, looking into a fire. When Sansa entered, he briefly turned his face to see her, then looked back into the flames. "Kids are sleeping?"