Snow

It was later that night. Uncle Ned as newbie was required by twins for bed time stories, Daemon was with Valaerrys downstairs, sitting behind a table, calmly speaking. She wasn't mad at him at all and she saw such a huge guilt, it was killing her. "I'm so sorry, Dae. I really hoped, things went different way. Much calmer and ... well, different. Vanya must be angry as hells."

"Well she is.." Daemon cleaned his throat and chuckle softly. "I'm thinking staying here for a bit longer until she'll calm down." He rubbed his eyes of the exhaustion of the journey and the whole situation. "I just hope that Ned will be reasonable and sit down and talk to him."

"To be honest, I can't imagine it. I don't want to underestimate Ned's patience, but," she looked toward stairs and whispered, turning glare back at Daemon. "The reason why Niklaus and father are both in woods is... he had another episode. Not like violent one, he used to have in the beginning. He has  more painful ones, like he still remembers half of what he did and everytime a memory comes to him, it gets him under his knees," she said, then poured cold tea for him. "Like he lives it again."

"He's still fighting it." Daemon response thoughtfully and shook his head. "And with so much guilty that he have inside him will he very difficult. It would be a long procedure. I warned him."

"He is trying. Meeting Lyanna woke it again. He was fine for two years and then he came back and two weeks later, Klaus dragged him screaming and crying to woods," she sighed quietly. "He is dangerous only to himself now."

Sudden steps in front of door outside made them turn their heads. Door got open and two men entered. Both in hunting clothes and both froze in doorway. "Daemon?" Valarr opened his eyes wide, yet he smiled right after.

"I'll be damned, blondie showed up for girls' birthday?" Niklaus grinned and came straight to Valaerrys, kissing her.

"You stink," she frowned, but her eyes were shining and she was smiling.

"Brother, Klaus.." he greets them, stood up and hugged him. "How do you feel?" He asked him right after.

"Good," he patted his back. "Much better, than I was leaving," he sighed, giving apologizing glare to Valaerrys.

"Yeah, a small drama," Niklaus snorted. "But we caught deer bigger than our kitchen, so we should go and quickly start do something about it."

"I... Well,  no," Valaerrys stuttered, glancing at Daemon.

"Vally, are you alright?" Valarr came to her, cupping her face. "You turned pale white suddenly! Are you feeling sick?"

Daemon looked at them and sighed. It would come one way or another so best they be down and calm as it can be. "Just sit down for a moment, Klaus, please. You too Valarr. The deer can wait." He tells them calmly and not long after heavy footsteps of Ned echoed through the house as he walked as carefully as he could outside the girls room and walked downstairs to find them all gathered up.

He stood across them and his eyes stuck on Valarr,he watched him for quite awhile until he turns to the other man. "You must be Klaus. I'm Eddard, Val's brother." He fronts his hand for a shake. "I was looking forward to meet you."

Niklaus pinned eyes at him. "With what people in the North feed babies? How did you manage to get through our door, big guy?" He asked with a scoff and crooked smile. "Glad to meet you, welcome to Aen Sedin, welcome to our house, Eddard," he shook hand with him.

 "Glad to meet you, welcome to Aen Sedin, welcome to our house, Eddard," he shook hand with him