Lord Commander

His steps were quite rushed as he walked down the stairs heading to the great hall to seek the attention of the queen. Sansa and maester Sam where sitting across the fire reading on letters and probably complaints from the men around the realm.

"Your Grace." He bows gaining the attention of the young queen.

"Sir Davos? What is it?" Her eyes,pale blue like ice almond shape intimidating and cold to whoever lay eyes upon

"Your grace, lord Gorak is here. He seeks an audience with you if you're not too engaged with your duties." He explained. Sansa hand the finished and sealed letters back to the maester's hands and nod to sir Davos to show the man in.

Of course the man came in bow in first place show all his respect and start complaining. The situation in the countryside on the east side of the Wall was out of control. Wildlings raiding and purging over everything and everyone. Terrorising and destroying the paid with blood and gold peace that she hardly regained. But the man was right. The Night's Watch had to defend the lands and keep the wildlings away but instead she had robberies and scared people to walk around their own properties. She promised lord Gorak that she'll talk with the Night's Watch or if she must sent her own men to protect them. Something she was willing to do.

Spending no more time, she gather up her council of the most trusted. Sir Davos,of course. Maester Sam and four other members of the closest families of Winterfell. After long hours of discussion with them they came to a conclusion. Night's Watch must act.

So queen had listened to her advisors,her lords and northmen and decided to send a raven to the Castle Black. Maester Sam inform her that there's a new commander among the men in black,James was his name. And the need to meet with him was more than urgent now.

Surprisingly,after months of wandering the wild wolf return to the nest. Arya was back home. Quite disappointed but Sansa was shining bright from her return. She missed her so much. She listened to her stories from the sea every night before they went to bed. Those nights remind her of her childhood. When Arya preferred to be around the boys than her. She couldn't blame her for that now. Now that she could see herself from the eyes of a totally different person she grew up to be,she can't blame her. She never will.

Three days had passed and a raven came back with a small nod wrapped on the animal's leg. The commander replied to her request and let her know that he would be at Winterfell within a day.

With few men commander travelled from Castle Black. His white mare calmly walking, passing by woods until they stopped in front of the gates. James, commander of Castle Black jumped from his horse, holding leash, he took few steps toward a man and Winterfell guards, narrowing eyes. "Queen sent me a note, sir," he gave a small paper with the rest of Queen's seal. "So, here I am."

"