Littlefinger

In Castle Black three days after the former commander deliver to the now commander his file filled and Jon send all his file to Citadel for confirmation an answer never came back. Not in these three days! But the fourth day maester Leith with good news rushed to find Lord Commander who was eating dinner along with the rest of him man. The maester walked inside almost panting and gave him the letter.

Jon stood up immediately. Bran wouldn't move from his position if it wasn't at the most necessary.  "Allan!" He turns to one of his two commanders in order.

"Lord Commander," Allan stood up immediately and James rose his eyes, looking at them.

Jon first spoke to everyone turning to his man. "I must leave for Winterfell tomorrow morning. Ranger Allan will be your Lord Commander in order until i return." He announced then turn to give a slight look at James but continue talking to the rest of them after a while. "Everything will go on as usual the patrols and the building schedule." He finally said and sits back down.

"Yes, Lord Commander," Allan with a nod took back his seat and James looked back down in front of him. He waited for Jon to stand up and followed him, stopping him in a corridor. "Lord Commander," he spoke in broad voice. "Why Winterfell? My sister is there. If there is a reason for me to worry about her, I want to know, so I could take her back to me."

"Your sister is well, ranger." Jon answered shortly. "Worry not about this. Just prepare your things, you'll travel with me." He adds and went back to his room to read the letter again. To make sure that the seal wasn't broken before. Ghost as always follows him in.

The same letter arrived in Winterfell the same day from King's landing. The maesters deliver it to the queen and she immediately call for her sister. Once Arya steps on the great hall she found Sansa pacing up and down in agony waiting for her. "Sister! Finally! A letter came from King's landing. Bran is coming home. He wants to meet with us all."

"Really? Show me!" She rushed toward her. "Did he write why? Did he explain that vision? When?" Arya showered Sansa with sister, when suddenly Elaine appeared, her footsteps made both girls turn.

"Forgive me to interrupting," she bowed her head politely. "You wanted to know, if I would want to leave walls of Winterfell, Your Grace. If it is fine, I'd like to borrow one of your horses and take a little ride here, with guards of course."

Sansa turn to see her in surprise then nod with a smile at the young one. "Of course,my lady. Whatever you want. But please only with guards you heard about the attacks last thing I want to something to happen to you." She said with genuine concern. Then she returns to Arya. "I don't know. He didn't said much he just said that he's coming here and that he sent the same letter to Castle Black. Jon is coming too." She explained and add with a smile turning to see Elaine. "Maybe your brother will join him and you can see him. Jon probably will be here by tomorrow morning. Bran send this from the Valley,i believe he'll be here within two days."

"Your brother, the King, am I right? You spoke about him the first day I was here," Elaine nodded her head. "It would be lovely if I could see my brother. I miss him," she added quietly, bowed again and left.

Arya waited for few seconds, then turned to Sansa. "I really understand, whynshe calls her powers lifegiving and liferaking. Sometimes I feel, like she could light up the sun, but when she seems sad it's like they sky gets even more grey. I wish she just talk more. Every time I tried to ask her about her family, she just speaks about James and claims, she has nobody else. Poor girl," she sighed quietly.

"I know, sister." Sansa answer stoically turning to see the fire. "And I can't blame her for that. As much as comfortable or friendly are the stranger hands for a young girl to grow in they're still stranger hands." The answer was very careful and very thoughtful. She herself grew up in stranger hands. And those hands wasn't friendly or comfortable,at all. "Thank you for spending time with Elaine, Arya. She needs a friend this moment away from her own kind."