Wine and fire

After the talk with Rickard, Valarr came to Sansa. "My Queen, how about we take a walk?" He offered her his hand, helped her to stand and they left toward gardens. "How do you feel, Sansa? Tell me," he looked at her as he noticed, that she was pensively thinking, lost in her mind. "What scares you more - wedding or meeting with Northernes?"

"I'm concerned about the meeting." She admitted holding on his hand as they walked. "I want them to welcome you,my love." She said quietly. "To love you as their King. I know it won't be an easy process and I'm sorry you have to go through this but I'll be with you if that's gives you any comfort at all."

He stopped and turned to her, pulling her closer. "It means means everything, Sansa," he whispered against her skin on her forehead. "You warned me before and of course, I don't expect wide smiles, open arms and -" He didn't finish his sentence, but instead of it, he stepped away and tited his head. At first, she couldn't hear anything, it felt so peacefully quiet outside, but then a mighty roar echoed in the air. All three dragons began to roar and spreading their wings, they began to fly and circle above the castle.

"That's impossible, " Valarr murmured with mouth dropped and cofusion in his eyes. "Sansa, my love, come," he took her by her hand, leading her outside of the castle.

"Valarr!" Voice of Elaine, who ran out of the castle, was muffled by sound, that was piercing skin. Something, that Sansa never heard before.

Three dragons landed in front of the castle. New ones, mighty creatures, that were carrying riders and next to them even Dhu in all his glory looked like a puppy.

The Queen's eyes were wide open to observe the sublime and terror these creatures carried. But she was more than confused and her hand instinctively squeezed Valarr's in order to remain calm but still speechless.

A light groan came from the first rider as he jumped off his glorious beast to smile cheekily towards them once he saw the familiar face. "Cousin!" He exclaimed with open arms approaching Valarr with plenty of enthusiasm. He hugged him firmly patting his back strongly. His blond long flawless hair seemed to be silver illuminated by the snow around.

 His blond long flawless hair seemed to be silver illuminated by the snow around

"Lucerys," Valarr more whispered, that spoke out loud. Yet he couldn't fight smile, that appeared on his lips and he firmly hugged him back. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Second rider climbed from his dragon, another man, yet his movements were much more fluent, noble. Like he didn't even care about the area around him. He went straigth to the dragon, who had all the shades of grey and white. Dragon laid down and man helped to get on the ground woman in white dress and coat, who was curiously looking around with unreadable vacant expression in her face.

"Aunty Rhaenys?" Elaine whispered with eyes wide open. "What is going on?"

Sansa turned from the sight back to see Valarr and Elaine who was standing next to her still confused.
"We heard a wedding is about to be.." the tall man that reminds a statue of a god or a king said softly patting his dragon's head before he starts to pace towards them. His steps light merely making a print on the snow. "..in the land of snow." He looked around. "Or North as they call it!" He stood in front of Valarr watching him for a while with his cold lavender coloured eyes. "Queens first."