A dragon is here

The new Lord Commander was standing stoically watching over the fire. His sisters had left along with young Elaine earlier. But his mind couldn't rest, Sansa still haven't heal her wounds and he wasn't sure if she ever will. Good was that Arya was back home. She'll keep her safe and on a good mood. Long before he could tell men started to gather up in the great table to have dinner. The dinner was served and James came to sit next to the rest of them. Jon stood up slowly and looked over them. "Tomorrow morning i need the rangers four teams to scan the sides of Wall and beyond the Wall. The stewards will be informed by the maesters about their duties." He said and his eyes turn to James. "James and Allan will be commanders in order."

"As you wish, Lord Commander," James answered shortly, then looked in front of him. His mind was still with Elaine. It was a good thing, that she left that place. It was a good thing, that she was in Winterfell. Still of course, he rather kept her close and knew about her everyday.

"I also need you James to filled out your file tomorrow. We can't have a empty paper on the shelf." Jon said as he took a sip from his water. "And maester Leith,i need to speak with you too after dinner." He turns to the old man.

"Of course, Lord Commander," maester answered with a polite nod

"My file," James smirked, then cleared his throat. "If I may ask, what difference would it make, if you know about more about my name? Will I be more human to you? Or are you just curious, Lord Commander?" He asked him, looking at him from.across a table.

"Why would I be curious?" Jon turns to him with furrowed brows but still a calmness in his face. "All men have files here. I have a file, Allan have one. You said it we're equals. So you will too. As a matter of fact,ranger. I want you here too when i talk to maester Leith after you finish your dinner of course." James didn't answer to it anymore, he just nodded his head and focused on plate with food in front of him, even though he wasn't hungry at all.

Once Jon stood up, as he finished his food, maester stood up and followed him. They entered to a room with files, where old book keeper worked and politely nodded his head. "What can I do for you, Lord Commander?"

When James enter the room and he heard his voice Jon turn to him glancing from Leith to James.
"Who's responsible for the empty file, maester?" Jon spoke up first turning to the old man as he suspiciously support James from the first moment he join the Night's Watch. Something that he couldn't quite understand. He watched both of men in question.

"Me, I am responsible for that as I am responsible for everything that happened during a time when I was a Lord Commander here," James replied in calm neutral voice. "There is my name, you see? My crime, which is murder and ... what else do you need to know, Lord Commander."

"Birth place. Name of parents. House. Land." Jon said closing in. "Which was the lord to convict you here to do the service...we have nothing, ranger. Just a name that I'm quite unfamiliar with. No letters from the prison you were before nothing.. it's like really you grew up between the weeds outside the Castle's gate."