The dragon

Elaine was curled up in a ball holding up her knees to her chest. She was laying on the bed of her small room but she couldn't sleep. The queen saw her she needs to tell him. Her heart was beating fast when she jumped off her bed and carefully not to be seen she run to his door and knock few times quietly.

James wasn't sleeping and he recognized that tender knocking immediately. In rush he stood up from the chair behind the desk and went to the door. "Elaine?" He quickly took her by her forearm, checking hallway and led her inside, closing the door. "What happened? Why aren't you sleeping?" He carefully observed her, cupping her face.

"Valarr!" She sobbed burying her face on his chest hugging him firmly. "She saw me!" Her voice cracked as she started to cry panicked. "The Stark girl,the queen."

"Elaine, feainnewedd, "(child of the sun) he whispered to her crown, holding her close

"Elaine, feainnewedd, "(child of the sun) he whispered to her crown, holding her close. "Calm down now, please," he rose sobbing girl and took her on a small sofa next to his bed, holding her close. Even though he had dozens of questions in his head, she wasn't able to answer. "Is it better now?" He asked as he felt after a while, that she relaxed a little. "She saw you in hall before, I was there. You met her later again?" He questioned, wiping tears from her pale cheeks, brushing her messy long light hair behind her ears.

Elaine nod several times before she was able to speak. "I was trying to find our brother." She admitted raising her face watching him. "I couldn't control it and then i saw her standing there watching me. I'm sorry!"

"It happened again?" He asked in deep comforting voice. It wasn't the first time. He knew, that sometimes powers of young girl were very unsearchable. Appearing and vanishing, living life on their own. He knew, that she was probably confused, when it happened and he had no intention to blame or stress her out, because things would get only worse. "Tell me, did you tell her about the version, that we agreed?"

"Yes.." she admitted immediately wiping out her face quietly. "Valarr?" She asked him right after. "She's not bad." She tells him with hesitation watching him directly in the eyes. "Neither Jon..Valarr he's our blood."

"King behind the Wall," he sighed, closing his eyes, shaking head. He heard men speaking, whispers and rumours, but word of his sister was the only thing that mattered. He nodded his head several times, confirming her words a little bit desperately. "Not even Princess is bad people," he chuckled and let out deep grunt briefly. "Did you make a contact with our brother, Elaine?"

"No." Sadly she sighed deeply. "I couldn't reach Daemon. The energy came too violently and too unexpectedly that i couldn't concentrate." She admitted with sadness in her eyes. Her elder brother had long time to see her face and so has she. "I felt her energy with every step she took. It was too powerful and i couldn't focus to reach him."

"It's alright, Elaine, don't trouble your mind with that. You will try some other day," he kissed back of her hand with small smile. "Perhaps during night?Or when the castle is empty and you can be alone, so nobody could find you? Just don't stress about it, you know, that it gets only worse even then. You're doing great, I am proud about you," he brushed her cheek with his thumb. "Did you eat enough today?"