Chapter 17

Ellie's POV

65 days, 3 hours, 32 minutes, 45 seconds, 46 seconds, 47 seconds... Since the last time that I've saw him. It's 23th of December and the christmas decoration all around town makes me sick, I don't know why but christmas remind me of him. I don't know where he is since that night that he left me at my uncle's house, there was no robbery after that night so I know that they left, they are no longer here, he left me here. I'm laying on my bed, and against my will, flashbacks go through my mind.

Ellie's POV Flashback

Cameron- "No... Do you... fuck. Do you remember?"

"Now I do... I didn't you told me?"

Cameron - "It took me a while to remember. When I first saw you, I didn't knew why but I felt something pushing me to you, like a magnet you know? The first time that I told you that I loved you, at the party, remember?" she nods her head "well, after the kiss I remembered but I was afraid of telling you, afraid that you wouldn't remember and would think that I was a liar. So I decided that I wouldn't tell you anything, at the time it seemed the best option."

"Oh god Cameron, you could have told me but I understand you. I mean, it took me a while to remember as well..."

Cameron- "So... where do we go from here?"

"I don't know Cam... can we go back to LA please? I hate being here, Portugal is full with bad memories. Memories that I want to forget."

Cameron- "Of course Ellie, anything for you."

-End of flashback-

That was it. After that moment not another word was said. Minutes passed and the boys showed up with bags of money and we went away. The day after we all caught the flight back to LA, when we arrived it was midnight we all said goodbye to each other, and me and Cam went to this car. I didn't really slept much during the flying so, soon as I entered the car, I felt asleep. The next memory that I have is Cam stopping the car at Bart's house. Enabled to control my motions, when Cam carried me inside the house I wasn't able to protest. Bart opened the front door, and silently watched Cameron taking me to my old bedroom. He laid me on the bed and sat on the floor, next to my bed. "I love you Ellie, if destiny want us together we will find a way to make it happen remember? Goodbye sunshine" I remember him saying to me. When he was leaving he said Bart to please take good care of me.

That was your job, you were supposed to take care of me, to hold me, to love me. But you didn't, you left and I don't even know why.

Next morning I woke up alone in my bed and it took me a while to remember what happened last night. I tried so call him so many time, but there was always that annoying voice telling me that the number that I tried to reach was no longer available.

It took me 5 days to take in all in, I finally left my room and decided to star living again.

Bart- "ELLIE COME DOWN QUICKLY! NOW!"

While running down the stairs I heard the woman on the news.

*News reporter*- "Finally, after months of chase, the Magcon Gang was finally caught. The face of one of the member was able to see in the footage, the police was able to find and identity and with the help of the parents they finally caught them."

When I enter the kitchen I see all of them: Nash in the front, followed by Nat and Matt, JC, Shawn. All of them and at the very end it was him, the boy that have been haunting my dreams since the day that he left.