Chapter 14

Natalia's POV

After the guys agreed to go to Portugal me and Cameron went home.

Cameron- "Do you have any idea where she is?"

"No. But she doesn't have anyone there, the only person that she have is her mother. When we get home I will call her and ask."

Cameron- "Do you think she will tell you?"

"Probably not because she doesn't like me. She thinks that I am the main reason for her change, but I will try. When do we leave?"

Cameron- "In five days."

"I have a friends there so we can stay at their houses, no problem."

Cameron- "Thats good I guess. Do you... do you think she will ever forgive me?"

"Probably Cam, I think that she really loves you."

Cameron- "I hope so."

Finally we got home and Cameron went to take a nap so I called Ellie's mother, Dana.

Dana- "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Natalia..."

I hear a uff sound in the background.

Dana- "What do you want Nat?"

"Do you know where Ellie is?"

Dana- "I think you have done enough, it's time for you to leave Ellie alone, she will get better."

"What have you done to her?"

Dana- "She is getting some help getting those demons out of her head, she will be cured. Now don't even try to find her." And with that said she hung up the phone.

"Fuck."

Cameron- "Is everything ok? I heard you talking on the phone, did you talk to Ellie's mother?"

Damn. Cam just got out of the bath so he is standing there with the towel hanging loose on his hips. If Ellie didn't loved him, he would be mine.

"Yeah, she didn't said here she is, but I think she is not with her, she must have send her to a mental institution or something like that."

Cameron- "Are you serious?"

"I hate to say this but I am, the way she talked, that "getting those demons out of her head" I don't know Cameron..."

Cameron- "Do you think that it will be easy finding her?"

"Yeah, there is only a mental institution where we live."

Five days have gone by and we are on a plane, heading to Portugal.

Matthew- "Are you ok?" He ask when he notice the way my chest is moving quickly. It's been a while since I'v been here, and all of those horrible memories are coming up. I'm getting nervous so I hold Matt's hand.

Me and Matthew are coming very close in this last few days, and I really like it. He is so different from the other guys, he is not like the guys from my past, I really think that he cares about me.

When we get out of the airport I immediately smile when I see Augustus face.

Augustus- "It's been a while ah?"

"Thank you for picking us up."

Augustus- "You're welcome."

Augustus present himself to the guys and we go to his car.

"Do you know where Ellie is?"

Augustus - "Yeah... I was forced to volunteer at the Mental Institution and I was walking around and I saw Ellie, I went to talk to her but she was full of drugs in her system, when she saw me she started yelling and run away from me, she is not alright Nat. I talked to the doctor and they told me that they couldn't talk, they were only doing what was told to do. I don't know Ellie, but something strange is happening, I think they are giving her electric shock therapy."

I look at Cameron and I can see the panic in his face.

Cameron's POV

It's already 9pm here in Portugal and we are at Augustus' house, we will stay here until I get Ellie out of that place. I can't stop thinking that this is all my fault, if I never crossed her way, she would be in California, with her uncle, happy. Not in a Mental Institution.

I can't be around the guys because I don't want them so see me this way. I can't avoid tears when this toughest cross my mind, this is all my fault.

Augustus - "Are you alright?"

I take one last puff in my cigaret and toss it to the ground.

"Yeah, just needed some fresh air."

Augustus - "Nat told me your story with Ellie... Do you really love her?"

"With all my heart."

Augustus takes out a pack of cigarets and offers me one. I take it and light it up.

Augustus - "I know that feeling."

"Do you love Ellie too?" I swear that if he does, I'm going to flick.

Augustus - "No man, she is like a little sister to me. Yeah we dated once but think didn't worked out." He says laughing.

I toss my cigarette at the ground, the thoughts of another guy touching Ellie sickens me.

Augustus - "I feel in love with my soon to be wife, Joana."

"I don't know what to do..."

Augustus - "With what?"

"I told the guys that we could do a robbery here and I really need to save Ellie, but I have no idea how."

Augustus - "I think I can help you with that. Give me a minute."

Augustus take is iphone and opens safari to start a research "Gold hidden in Oporto's Mental Institution".

___

A/N

Yeah... Augustus... Sorry about that. You can imagine him as Ansel Elgort, the guys from the fault in our stars, but I had to, couldn't resist.

Don't forget to comment, share and vote.

Love you all.