Chapter 16

Song for this chapter:

You and I (nobody in the world)- John Legend

______

Cameron's POV

Shit. As the building started to fallen, so did my heart. My knees felt on the floor as flashbacks os memories shared with Ellie were running in my head. This was it. She is gone, and this time, I can't rescue her.

All I could hear were screams and Augustus voice. And suddenly I recognized one of the screams. I look behind me and I saw her. Ellie was next to the other patients, she was seated on the floor, her knees were on her chest, her hands on her hears and she was screaming.

Augustus noticed where I was looking.

Augustus- "Go get her, we have to go, quick."

I started running to Ellie and when I reached her and grabbed her arm, she started screaming louder.

- "Ellie, come. Please." She wouldn't move to get up so I picked her up and started running down the stairs, Augustus following me.

Ellie- "Não! Não!" she says in portuguese.

Augustus- "Go to the van with her. I'll go met the guys, and help them."

I did what he told me and moments after that I was in the back of the van with her. She was still sited on the floor, shaking.

- "Ellie..." I say as I move to met her.

Ellie- "Não!Não!"

Seeing her this way broke whats left of my heart and tears started running down my face. I hug her and she tried to fight me but I hugged her tighter trying to keep her still.

- "I missed you so much." I say against her hair.

Ellie- "Porque Cam?"

- "What?" I say, surprised but the fact that she talked and confused because I don't understand portuguese, only the words that are a littler bit similar to spanish.

Ellie- "Why have you done this to me Cam? I did nothing bad to you and you used me, you lied to me, I trusted you and Nash and you both betrayed me."

- "I'm so sorry Ellie. So, so sorry... Nothing of this was part of the plan. I'm sorry Ellie, I love you please forgive me..."

Ellie- "I...I love you to Cam..."

- "You look tired babe, lay here." I say as I tap my hand on my lap, inviting her to lay her head on my lap. She did it and minutes later she is sleep. Oh god, how I fucking missed this.

Ellie's Dream Flashback

Natalia- "Come on Ellie! One more shot."

- "You know the rules babe, if I take one, you have to take one too!"

30 minutes later, 7 shots and 1 pill later we are completely off, dancing in a sensual way on the dance floor. Today is another regular friday night in the most popular club in Portugal. Tomorrow I might not remember what happened today but I know that it will be awesome because it always is, every single day. How am I so sure? Because we do this almost everyday, not even kidding. And let's be honest, it's me and Nat that we are talking about, it can't get any better then this.

Natalia- "Hey girl, that boy won't stop looking at you!" I look at the direction she is point and I see a talk boy, with brown hair and brown eyes, some skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and red vans, looking me in the eyes while drinking his beer. I don't need to look closely because I can already see that he is fucking hot. Oh damn, I'm getting it tonight.

The mystery boy seems to notice my intentions and puts down his beer, take one last puff on his joint, whispers something to his friend and starts to walking in my direction. I look down to myself and push my dress a little down, making shore to revel a little more of my cleavage.

Mystery boy- "Wanna dance?" He says when he gets by my side. i play a little smile on my lips and he pulls me by my waist and he start dancing Kizomba, one of the most sensual dances that will ever be. I noticed that he wasn't quite sure how to dance so I knew, that we wasn't from around here.

- "You're not from around here."

Mystery Boy- "Is it that obvious?"

- "A little. Want me to teach you?"

Mystery Boy- "If you insist." He says and I push him closer to me, putting my tight between his tights and bending my knees a little bit. He immediately puts his hands on my waist. I can feel his hot breath next to my face, he is so close. He wants me, I know it.

Mystery Boy- "Let's go somewhere else..." he says and grabs my butt, firmly.

See? I knew that he wants me. I take his hand and lead him to the room in the back of the building the "emergency" room as me and Nat call it. I step inside, he follow me, the minute I close the door and turn around I feel his big lips crashing against mine. The kiss is so strong, full with sexual tension and hunger. He press me against the door, take both my wrist in his hands and puts them above my head and starts kissing my necking, making me moan with the amount of pleasure that I'm feeling. He let's go of my wrist and as I put my arms around his neck and my hands grab the back hair of his head, he takes both my tights and puts them around his waist. It's my time, I pull his hair harder and start kissing and sucking his neck and he gasps, I can feel him getting harder and harder for me.

He start moving us and lays me on the bed and start taking his clothes off as I take my dress of too. He lays down above me again and I can feel his dick against be, and he starts grinding on me, with a smile on his face.

- "No teasing Mystery boy." I say and roll us, now it's me on top of his, I pin is hands against the mattress above his head and start kissing and sucking his neck, going down on his body, and when I reach the waistband os his boxers I feel him lifting me and pressing me against the mattress and second after that my panties are on the floor and he is already inside me, filling me completely.

Every movement that he makes, takes me to the edge and hearing his moans with pleasure next to my ear is enough for me as I reach my climax, followed my his climax filling me.

He gets off me and we start dressing ourself. As I reach the door ready to leave I hear him talking.

Mystery boy- "You never told me your name"

- "Why do you wanna know?"

Mystery boy- "What if I want to meet you again?"

- "You don't need to know my name to meet me again mystery boy. If destiny want us to meet again, he will make sure that it will happened."

Ellie's POV

It was him, the mystery boy from my past was Cameron. How can I not realized this before, but most important, does he remember me too?

"Cameron?"

Cameron- "Yeah babe?"

"Is this your first time in Portugal?"

I look at him and I see it in his frozen eyes, he remembered that night too.

_____

A/N:

I've already explain the the last note, yeah sorry.

I wanna know you guys.

Random question : where are you from?

follow me on twitter joanna__rita

LOVE YOU!

XOXO