Run Over by Dallas [A Cameron Dallas Fanfiction]

A/N

Hi everyone!

First note: the photo on the cover is by Damon Baker

Second note: I wrote this fanfiction back in 2014 and I absolutely loved Cameron Dallas back then and all I wrote I imagined as him. But years go by and even though I still shake a bit everytime I see a picture of him, I am not a fangirl anymore. 

And in 3 years I grew a lot and there is a lot that I want to change and add to this story, and hopefully make it good! It still amazes me that it got so many reads, and I appreciate every singles one that still reads this fanfiction, everyone ones that comment, everyone that votes. It is because of that that I want to work on it. I want this fanfiction to tickle all of your bellies and I also want to include some of my personal stories and also stories of my imagination.

This fanfiction reflects a little bit of every book and other fanfictions that are a similar style to this story. I try to be original with everything but I will not deny the fact that it may be unconsciously influenced by some of my previous readings. So if you find similarities to After by Anna Todd and all the book of Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren, know that I never meant to copy anyone's work.

As I said back in 2014, this fanfiction is NOT based on any real facts and nothing is written with the intention of harm Cameron and his reputation, please do not hate on me or leave mean comments.

And hopefully, my English got better? Still, I want to apologize for any spelling mistakes, English is still not my native language. 

Third Note: This fanfiction might get a little bit too much. Apart from having sexual references throughout, it might touch on subjects such as depression, anxiety, and suicide. If you are sensitive to these subjects, please skip ahead when you feel appropriate and know that everything gets better. 

Final Note: Please enjoy this story! As always, comment your opinion, let me know how you feel, it really pushes me to keep going. Feel free to message me here on Wattpad or simply follow me on Instagram (joannaarita). Love you all and thank you for the support throughout this almost 5 years

_________________________________

Cameron Dallas, known as the famous Cam, the bad boy Cam. He lives life on the edge, and when I say edge it's Sex & Drugs & Money kind of edge. He is known for parting life an animal and getting high like Bob Marley but like everybody he has another side. When Cam was just a little boy, his parents were drug addicts so Cam was sent to an orphanage, where he stayed until 19, when he finally run away. With nowhere to go, he had to go to his only friend, Nash Grier. Nash was the biggest Drug Dealer in California, he had the greatest weed, the most beautiful girls of Chino Hills and the biggest bank account but all the money didn't come from selling drugs. When Cam went living with Nash, they needed quick and easy money, and that's when they started robbing banks. No one knew who they were, they were known as 'Magcon Gang'. 

Cameron swore never take drugs and end up like is parents but the drugs were he's only solution, he had no other option, all his friends toke drugs, he just wanted to fit in, he wanted to be like everybody else. 

Ellie Johnes is just an typical Portuguese girl. Well... "Typical". Since she was just 11 when she putted the first cigarette in her mouth, 15 when she smoked weed for the first time and 17 when she sniffed the first cocaine, 18 when her all world felt down, her first overdose. That was when her mother get tired of her way of leaving and send her to go  living with her uncle, Bart, in Chino Hills, California. It has been 1 year since Ellie is in California and she is 19 now, she is clean, no smoke, no weed, no drink, no cocaine, totally clean. And nothing could destroy what she have accomplished... or not?