Finale

Last chapter songs:

Life of the Party- Shawn Mendes

Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran

-------------

Ellie's POV

Caroline-  "And...?"

-  "And what?"

Caroline-  "What happened to Cameron Grama?"

-  "I don't know honey, that was the last time I even heared this name. 3 years after I met your grampa and then you're mother came and then you. Cameron was just an adventure, after that I realized that that was it. I went back to Portugal, went to college, and started living a normal life, I had already done everything so college went by really smooth."

Caroline-  "Can I ask you something?"

-  "Of course Carol."

Carollne-  "Did you ever stopped loving Cameron?"

Lisa-  "Hi mom, sorry I was a little late" My daughter finally came and saved me from anwsering Caroline "Carol are you ready to go? I still have to go to a few places."

Carol -  "Then go mom, I'll stay here and then you can pick me up!"

Lisa-  "You can come tomorrow Carol, we really have to go now." 

-  "See you tomorrow honey."

Did I ever stopped loving him? Hell no! It was too much, so intensive, how could I stop loving him, thinking about him? But I moved on, I had to. Cameron went to jail, I couldn't stay 20 years waiting for him to come out, I had to move on. 

Where am I now? Well, 62 passed since the first time that I saw Cameron and all that crazy shit happend, I got married, I created a family, became a widom and now here am I, in a retirement house, waiting for my time to go and some day and hopping that someday I will see the love of my life again. 

I look my self at the mirror on the wall, damn. When I was young I never thought that this would be my end, in a retirement house. Honestly I always thought I was going to die with and overdose or something like that. But no, I lost count on how many 360 degrees my life took, I've changed so much over the years. 

I was lost in my thoughts until I saw those eyes. Those brown eyes that have haunted me for years. I turned around and I knew that I finaly lost my mind. He's old, just like me, but I could recognize him anywhere, anytime. 

-  "Cameron?"

Cameron-  "My Ellie, finally." 

-  "You have so much to explain." 

Cameron-  "I know my dear, I'll tell you everything. But first, let me kiss you again." 

Retirement House Assistence's POV

it's finallt 7:30PM, which means that it's time to make sure that every body in ready to dinner. After calling every body, I noticed that miss Ellie and the new man were missing, great. After 15 minutes looking for them, I finally found them, I go into the living room next to the garden and there were they, sitted in the couch that is facing the garden and miss Ellie's head is on his shoulder, so sweet but I swear that I heared her say that her husband was dead. 

-  "Miss Ellie, Mister Cameron, are you ready for dinner?" 

Silence. Well, that is weird. 

-  "Hello?" I go around and found them both with close eyes. 

Fuck. Fuck. No. 

I check them pulse, and nothing. They are both dead.

THE END