Chapter 6

Ellie's POV

Cameron- "Are you ready to come down?"

- "What?"

Cameron- "Are you ready do get out of the roof and get inside?"

I start looking around and I realize that I'm on top of the roof with Cam, just the two of us. He is seated behind me and I'm on the limit just standing here. I look down and there's people laying on the grass sleeping. I look up and the sun is starting to come up, and I must say, the view was beautiful but why the fuck am I here?

- "Why am I here?"

Cameron- "You don't remember anything from last night do you?"

- "Nothing."

Cameron- "Well, If I were you I would sit down because this is going to be long."

Last Night Cameron's POV

Girl- "Wow... this was awesome."

- "Yup... You need to go."

Girl- "Why?"

- "Because I'm done with you. I'm going to dress myself and get out of here and you should do the same."

I dress myself and before leaving the room I look at the girl.

- "Ah.. And thanks for... you know. See ya."

I exit the room and I'm back to this crazy world. People are making out with no shame, injecting heroine, smoking pot. This is the real Magcon, were the most fucked up things happen, this is being one of the best nights yet, it's a great night for Ellie's first night with us. Ellie, I haven't seen her since the party started, people started arriving and when I realize we were already all apart, for a few moments I forgot about Ellie and start my normal routine. I have to find her, something tells me that she is ok but I have to check. I walk downstairs and run into Matt.

- "Have you seen Ellie?"

Matthew- "Oh man, she is completely wild! She and Mahogany are going crazy dancing and making out, I don't know what they have taken but they are completely out of here."

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I walk into the living room and I see it. She and Mahogany are making out, robbing their bodies, dancing like freaking animals, taking their clothes off. I look around and everybody is looking at them, mentally fucking with them. This has to be stopped. I walk to them and grab Ellie's arm and take her out side.

Ellie- "Let go Cam! Me and Mahogany were having fun! Don't be a party pooper!"

- "What have you taken? What did Mahogany gave you?"

Ellie- "Something..."

- "Tell me Ellie."

Ellie- "Ecstasy, why?"

- "The effect will be out soon, just stay with me ok? It's dangerous for you to be around all of this perverts in that state of mind."

Ellie- "Take me away from here Cam."

- "What?"

Ellie- "You've heard me."

- "Where do you want to go my love?"

Ellie- "High. I want to be high."

She is completely out of her mind, she is already high. But if she want to be high, I can take her higher. No, I'm not going to have sex with her.

- "Come with me them."

We walk into the house again and we walk up stairs. We walk into a small room that have stairs that lead to the roof.