Chapter 8

Ellie's POV

I woke up from shining outside, I look at my side and I see him, and I start remembering last night. His touch, his hair smoothly touching my face, his breathing on my neck, his hand on my waist, everything is so clear in my mind. And that's the problem, I can't stop thinking about what Taylor have told me, what did he meant?

Cameron- "So early in the morning and already thinking?"

- "Good morning to you too."

He gets up from the bed and enters the bathroom. A few moments later he gets out and lays on the bed with me again.

Cameron- "What were you think about?"

- "Something that Taylor have told me."

Cameron- "What?"

- "Nothing important."

Cameron- "Tell me."

- " "Things aren't always what they seem and trust no one. The closer they are, the better they lie." Do you have any idea of what he has talking about?"

Cameron- "I can't think of anything related to that... Maybe he was just trying to scare you, I think that he doesn't likes you. Because you're not afraid of him."

- "Oh, I think he likes me, at least his "friend" likes me."

Cameron- "What are you talking about?"

- "At the party, me and Taylor had a little make out session."

Cameron- "You're such a slut something."

- "Shut up, you were doing even worst!" I can't help and I burst into laugh.

Cameron- "Are calling me a slut?" He gets up, puts his hand on this chest, and pretend that he is offended

- "Yup."

Cameron- "Well, this slut toke good care of you while you were screaming my name loud enough for Nash to hear." He lays on top of me and starts kissing my neck, going down and down. I quickly roll him over and put myself on top of him.

- "Control your hormones please." And with that said I get out and walk out of the room.

Cameron's POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Ohhh Fucking Taylor. I fucking hate him, I knew I couldn't trust him, I knew he would be the one to tell Ellie the truth. He haven't done it, yet! He will, soon, I just know it, and I have to stop him. I have no fucking idea why but I'm kind liking Ellie. She's a nice girl, she is herself with me, she's different from other girls, and last night was.. good. So good. And for the first time I stayed with a girl long and I have to deal with her daily so I don't know who that will go but I know that it won't be strange or awkward because it's Ellie.

I get up from bed and get out of the room and go to the kitchen.

Nash- "Did you have a good night?"

- "Yeah... It was a normal night."

Nash- "I didn't knew that sleeping with Ellie was normal to you."

- "What are you talking about?"

Nash- "Remember when we first move into this house and said that the walls were to thin? They still are..."

- "Oh... so.... You've heard?"

Nash- "Yup. I'll send you the bill from the psychologist."

- "Hahah, very funny but I have to tell you something that will ruin your mood."

Nash- "What's going on?"

- "Taylor basically almost told Ellie the truth."

Nash- "Damn... I knew that we couldn't trust him."

- "I've had that feeling to. We have to do something before he starts telling everything."

Nash- "Don't worry about it, I'll think of something."

Ellie- "Avoid what?"

Fuck. Ellie and her perfect timing.

- "Hum nothing. We're planning the next assault and we have to come up with a plan to avoid getting caught since there are more police and stuff like that."

Ellie- "Oh, ok. Can I ask you something?"

Nash and I look at each other and said yes.

Ellie- "What's the feeling of doing what you do?"

Nash- "Why do you want to know? Are you interested in joining us?"

Ellie- "I don't know, maybe I would like to try it. I can't imagine the adrenaline flowing throw you veins, your heart pounding like it is going to get out of your chest..."

- "Maybe one day Ellie."

Ellie- "So what are we going to do today?"

Nash- "We have to go meet the guys but you should stay here because we are going to plan the next assault."

Ellie- "What's alright, I get it. I will try to sleep a little more. C'ya."

Nash and I got out of the house and head to JC's house.

- "I think I have an idea. It's useless to talk with Taylor to stop him from telling Ellie but I think that the only solution is to kill him."

Nash- "That's to riscky. The rest of the guys will suspect that something happen, after all he is Taylor, nobody have the balls to kill him."

- "We do. If we kill him in the next assault, nobody would suspect a thing."

Nash- "That actually could work."

- "That's our only solution Nash."

Nash- "I know..."

That was it. We were going to kill Taylor Caniff, the head of the Magcon Gang.

____

A/N:

Helllloooo my little bitches Sorry about the late ( veeeeery late) update but i've been soooooo busy with school and love .... I know it's a small chapter but I'll update soon again, I PROMISS.

I've been thinking, my twitter I basiclly only speak portuguese, if I create a new twitter in Engligh would you follow me and talk to me? tell me what you think!

Don't forget to comment your favourite part and vote if you liked it!

LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH, <3

J*