Chapter 2

Cameron's POV

- "That's good I guess. Wells Fargo was a good one but not good enough for the big Magcon Gang." Every time I say this stupid name out loud I have to laugh, it's such a stupid name that it wasn't even us that came up with that. The news reports started to calls us that and the name was kind of set. I really don't give a damn about it, all I want is money, sex and drugs.

Nash- "How is the girl? Is she awake?"

Ellie- "Yes I am, and fortunately I hear well and you guys are sooo screwed."

No. No. This can't be happening. This is it, this is our end. She know who we are and she will tell everybody and the cops and they will caught us. No. Hell no, that's not going to happen.

- "And why are we soo screwed?"

Ellie- "Because I'm going to tell everybody." She started running away and me and Nash had the same thought and went after her and caught her before she could make her way through the door. "Let me go!" She screamed.

Nash- "Look little girl, if you know as then you know that we are capable of killing so if you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to put that fucking gun over there inside your mouth and kill you? Now that you know our little secret we're going to have to keep you. I hope you had a good life before today because your life is gone. That's what you get for being a nosy girl."

Nash is right, we can't risk it. If she get out of the house she will tell everybody so we have to keep her. It won't be easy but nothing in life is easy. I looked Ellie in the eyes and I was confused. There was nothing inside her. No fear, no pain, nothing, it was like she had no soul.

Nash- "Excuse me my manners, I'm Nash Grier, what's your name?"

Ellie didn't said anything and spited in Nash's face and the moment that it hitted his face, his hand slaps Ellie's face and she in now on the floor.

- "Her name is Ellie."

Nash- "Ellie? That's a cute name. - Nash knelt near her - Let's clear thing a little bit, Ellie. There will be rules and rules are made to be fulfilled ok? First, you will do everything that me or Cam say. Second, if you even think about running away, I will kill you so fast that you won't even have time to think about your family. Third, respect us and we will respect you. If you treat us right, we'll treat you right. It's all in your hands. If you are a good girl and began to earn some of our trust, we will reward you. Are we clean?"

Ellie- "Yeah."

Nash- "Good. So goodnight Ellie. S'ya tomorrow Cam."

She is just there sitting on the floor, without speaking and I don't know that to do with her.

- "Hum... Are you hungry?"

Ellie- "A little bit."

- "You won't try to run way?"

Ellie- "No."

- "Promise?"

Ellie- "Promise."

- "Then come with me, here's pizza in the kitchen."

I hold my hand to help her get up from the floor and we started walking into the kitchen. We take pizza box and sit in the sofa. There's a awkward silence between us while we're eating. I want to know more about her and I don't know why.

- "Can I ask you something?"

Ellie- "I guess."

- "What does your tattoo mean?"

Ellie- "Nothing special, I just wanted one and I liked this one."

I know that she us lying but I don't want to force her to tell me. If I gain her trust so maybe she will tell me someday.