Chapter 18

Ellie's POV
I can't believe this ... I haven't seen him in soo long, and when I finally see him, he's being sent to jail. Not just him, but also Nat&Mat, Nash, the jacks, Shawn, JC, All of them, are being arrested, how the Fuck did this happend?

Cameron's POV (past)
I have killed, I have lost my family, I have lost friends, but nothing, fucking nothing can be compared to this, to this pain inside me. I take one last look at her and close her bedroom door.

"Thank You for taking care of her and bringing her Back to me ..." Her uncle says.

"Hmm, I'm Going to leave now ... Promise me that you will take care of her and Never let her come looking for me."

"I will" With that said Bart gives me a handshake and I leave this house, and her life, for good.

I finally reach my car and I can't help a wild tear running down my face. Stop being a little bitch Cameron, get over yourself, my subconscious says. He's right.
I search in my glove compartment and I find what I was looking for. I find a small pack of a different kind of weed, Augustus called it ganza and I have no Idea what it Is in english and I have never tried it. Augustus said to smoke it like If was weed and that it would make me calme. 2 minutes after I have a joint between my fingers and I feel it starting to quick in. I find my self smilling to myself, I can hear my heartbeat Going slower and slower... Wait, What the Fuck is going on? I try to move but I hardly can, I feel my head soo heavy, I just want to close my eyes and sleep. I grab my phone from my pocket and dial Augustus' Number and put it on speaker.

"Hello Mr. Dallas, how Did it went?"

"Well... Hey man... Do you relember that thing that you got me? Ganza?" It's so hard to speak as I feel my mouth dry.

"Yeah. Good right?"

"Fuck no, I'm feeling tired, I can't hold my head, my mouth is dry, what's going on Augustus?"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry man, I should have warned you about the side effects that you might get... Dim' worry, it happend to me before, it's better if you try to move, and be active, in less than an hour it will go away." He says and I hung up.

I do what he told me, I get out of the car and start doing small movements to keep my body active. And true to Augustus word, in less that an hour, I'm on my way to meet the guys and get away from this bullshit town.

As I enter the house, I'm already ready to call Augustus and insult him because this Ganza shit must have some hallucinatory side effect because my parents are right in front of me.

"What the fuck are you two fucking doing where?" I yell to the two fuckers that made me.

"We wanted to talk to you honey, as you can see, we're doing better, we went to rehab." My mother says as she gets up and stand right in front of me "It's Okey Cameron, we can be a family again."
My birthgiver says and puts her hand On my face.

Cameron's POV (Present)

2 months ago if you told me I would be next to my parents again I would punch you in the face. Since the day that they found me I have talked to them sometimes on the phone and I accepted their invitation to met them at their house for dinner. At first as Going to decline it but I found my self laid in bed thinking about her, so here I am. I take a final breath as I knock at the door, and minutes after I'm answer by my father you give me a handshake. I enter the house and I'm suprise when I the entire dinning room filled with cops.

"I'm sorry Cameron but they offered us a lot of money, money that we need to start a family." My mother says as the police hanscuff me.

"But I'm suposed to be your family!"

"No Cameron, we were never a family, you just came in by acident."

__________

Oh god right in the feels...
1. I'm sorry if there Is a lot of mistakes but it's 2:28 AM and I'm writing this on my phone but tomorrow I will review everything on my computer... That it's literally 2 feet away from me, thats how lazy I am.
2. I sorry that it's taking mê só long but you know... School and shit... I'm Kidding, I only have classes in the morning and 2 sérious subjects, the other ones we don't even have homework or tests. I'm just a lazy piece of shit, Thats all 😊
But sérious, I don't want to sound like I'm only doing for people to notice me but I feel like I lost a lot of readers, the Last chapter doesn't have one Single coment, and it just makes me sad you know? I went to a lot of shit, I hAve problems to, and when I stopped updating for a while I swear that I couldn't really, don't forget that you know me completly, all I'm asking here is for a little comprehension, and for my readers to come back, I miss you!!

I love you guys so much, never forget that, you are the best <3
Twitter: @joanna__rita