Chapter 3

Ellie's POV

Seven days have passed by since the last time that I had a conversation with somebody. They keep on bring me food but when I tried to talk to them, they ignore me and shut the door. This gave me a lot of time to think about the Past, the Present and the Future. I've thought of how much I've hurt my mother by doing drugs. I don't have an explanation really, I don't know why I've done that but the truth is that I regret nothing, that's why I have this tattoo. I don't like being attached to thing, mostly the Past. It's an Human Law, if you keep thinking about the Past, always wondering 'what if' and regret stuff from the Past you won't be able to live the moment and enjoy the present. The same applies to the Future, if you keep thinking about that you want to do, to be, you won't enjoy the present, live the moment. And based on that I think I must accept my new life, I don't know how it will be but I'm ready to find out.

I look at the clock on the wall and it's almost 6PM, I hear voices so I know that Cam and Nash are just on the other side, in the living room. Since they don't want to hear me, I'll force them to hear me.

- "Cam? Nash? Can we talk please?"

They don't respond to me, but I know that they are just ignoring me.

- "Guys... I'm sorry. When I tried to run away, I wasn't running away from you, I kind like you, you seem nice. I just wanted to go to my uncle, we must be worried about me. My Past is a big mess up and now I'm in America and I'm living with my uncle and he is a like a father to me now. He must be think that I've run away from him and I don't want him to think that. The only thing that I want is to talk to him and tell him that I'm OK, I love him and I won't going back."

There was a silence and after that I hear footsteps, and then Cam appears when the door was opened.

Cam- "You're staying? You won't try to run away? Why?"

- "I don't know Cam. I believe in destiny. And that day, when I was run over and you and Nash saved me, happened for a reason and I want to find out why. If you guys let me, of corse."

Cam- "Ellie, you know that we aren't good guys, if you really want to be our friend and stuff like that you have to know that it won't be easy, where are drugs, and sex. A lot of sex. You don't really know us, and once you've entered our world, you won't be able to get out. Are you sure?"

- "I'm sure Cam. Can I ask you something please?"

Cam- "You can ask but I'm not sure what my answer will be."

- "Can I write a letter to my uncle, give you the address and you leave in his house?"

Cam- "Sure, but I'm going to have to see it ok?"

- "What's ok."

Cam exit the room and then came back with a piece of paper and a pencil. And I've started writing.

"Booboo,

I'm sorry, so sorry. Thank you for saving me, prevent from killing myself. I'm in a good place now. I've got an oportuny to live a new part of my life and I just have to try hit. It might so the wrong way and I might disappoint you, and I'm sorry for that. I'm not sure if a will ever come back, I'm not sure of anything. I remember the day when I woke up in a hospital and you where there. My mom was crying in the hallway, I've asked you what happen and you told me that I'm was going with you to America. In that moment I felt horrible, I didn't wanted to leave, but you and my mom insisted that it was the best for me and that I was going to a better place and be ok. The moment I got out of that plane I knew that you two were right, I felt it right away. Just like know, I found out that I need to do this. Don't come looking for me, because you won't find me. I'm so sorry, I love you soo much, you're the father that I have never have. You'll always be my booboo and who know, maybe I'll see you someday, in the future.

Love, Ellie."

When I've finished it I realized that this was it. My life as I knew in California, was over.

Cameron's POV

- "Nash?"

Nash- "Yeah."

- "Ellie decided to stay with us. And I think this time she mean it. She asked to write a letter to her uncle and to leave it at his home. I was thinking, she will need stuff, girls stuff. We could take her for a ride. We'll go to her uncle's house, leave the letter and after that, take her to the mall for her to buy stuff and test her. If she tries to run away, she will be punished. What do you think?"

Nash- "I don't know Cam, I guess we have to try..."

This is so weird for me. I'm so afraid. I shouldn't trust her, again. But here I am, trusting again. I went to her room again.

- "Are you ready?"

Ellie- "Yes, the letter is over there, don't worry, I won't try to run away."

- "Do you want to come with us? We can take you to the mall to get you girly stuff and after you can meet the guys if you want."

Ellie- "Are you for real??"

Finally! Since I met her, I've never seen any emotion, until now. I can see excitement in her eyes, a little bit of happiness.

- "Yeah, when you're ready come, we'll be waiting for you and the car."

I was leaving the room when I felt her hugging me.

Ellie- "Thank you Cameron, thank you so much."

This was strange, not many girls do this. Must of them just want sex, just want my body because they think I'm hot. I do the same, a girl never hugged me like this, and I must admit, it felt good.

Ellie's POV

Just like Cameron said, they were outside in the car, waiting for me. Nash is in the driver seat and Nash by his side.

Cam starts the car and suddenly I smell something funny, a smell very familiar to me, weed.

- "Nash... Is that weed?"

Nash- "Hum yeah..."

- "Can I have some?"

Nash and Cam looked at me with a surprised look.

Cameron- "Are you sure?"

Oh boy, only if they knew...

- "Yeah I'm sure."

And this is was moment when it all started, again.

_____________

Hi Girls!

How are you ?? Be polite and reply me in comments :p

I hope all of you are loving it because I'm enjoying sooooo much writting it and I LOVE read you're coment and talk to you. Thank you soo much for the support. Love you all.