Chapter 9

Cameron's POV

Taylor- "Are you guys crazy? Why are you doing this?"

- "We can't risk you telling Ellie the truth."

Taylor- "Ahaha is this all about that slut? You know that I totally fuck her right? Come on Cam, you're better than that, you know her kind of girl."

- "Shut up!"

I'm so nervous, I know Ellie, I know that she is different from other girls. My hands are shaking, my heart is pounding.

Taylor- "Look at you. You guys are nothing without me, and when the rest of the guys found out what you two have done, they will kill you. But I don't think that you are capable of killing me, you can have that bad boy look and tattoos but you're nothing but a pussy."

And suddenly there was a loud bang and Taylor's body fell on the ground.

Cameron's Past POV

I woke up and Ellie's body is laid on top of mine again. We haven't had sex again, we just started sleeping together since that night, I guess that we have a connection now, and I'm loving this feeling but I have to get up, because today is a work day and we are going to rob another bank because money doesn't come from trees.

- "Wake up fat bag."

Ellie- " I serious don't understand why you are always in such a good mood and don't have a girlfriend."

- "So funny. But seriously get up because I have to go, today is the R day."

Ellie- "Be careful Cam, please."

- "Don't worry, it's not my first time. Don't worry Ellie, everything will be alright, I promise."

She doesn't know but today is the day that I will life with the fear of Taylor telling Ellie the truth because today is Taylor last day. Me and Nash finally came up with a plan and we are going to take taylor with us during the assault and kill him, and then tell the guys that is has the police that have kill him. The hardest part is to get Taylor alone with us but if everything goes right, we just have to tell the guys that we'll cover the east side of the build. Easy as pie.

I get out of bed and dress my white t-shirt and skinny black jeans and put my red vans on and I felt to arm around my torso.

Ellie- "Cam..."

- "I know Ellie, I'll be back, promise."

I turn around, kiss her forehead and get out of the room.

Nash- "You're ready to go?"

- "Yup."

We get on the car and the plan starts. We drive to Union Bank, we get in playing the role of costumers. Mahogany deactivated the securities cameras through her computer. Taylor is already in, with JC and the jack's. We get in and after 1 min Matt get in, shooting like there's nobody there. The confusion give us time to get our masks on and we go to the trash can that have our guns in it. Everybody is follow the plan and while the jacks and JC broke the vault, me, Nash and Taylor are covering the east side of the bank. Taylor is in front of us and me and Nash stop, Taylor look back and we point our guns to him.

Nash- "It's over Taylor."

- "You're going down."

Cameron's Present POV

It's incredible the power of a gun. In less than seconds It can travel from a gun into a body and kill it. Seeing Taylor's body slow falling into the floor felt like a slow-motion scene, he just dropped dead in from of me, and here's the thing, I didn't shot. I turn around and see Nash with his gun on his hand.

Nash- "I was tired of hearing him talking shit about Ellie, and you looked like you was paralyzed so I shoot. Let's go before they start suspecting. Remember a guard show up and killed him."

- "Thanks for helping me Nash."

Nash- "Don't worry man, bro's before hoes." And with that said he pointed at the floor. And that was a little bit of true because Taylor was a menwhore, I wasn't better than him, but he was.

Me and Nash rush into the entrance of the bank and the guys were waiting for us.

Nash- "We have bad news."

- "A guard showed up and we weren't able to react before him and he shoot Taylor. Were sorry guys."

Matt- "I guess if you weren't able to avoid it that's ok... We already have the money so let's go before cops show up.

After we went to JC's and count the money, Nash said that we needed to go somewhere alone, and left so I went home alone to meet Ellie. As I arrive home in almost dinner time and when I opened the front door I smelled homemade cooking.

- "Ellie?" I shout.

Ellie- "In the kitchen my darling."

I walk into the kitchen and I had the most beautiful image that I could ever have. Ellie is in front of the oven cooking dinner. I want to go to her and hug her from behind her but I can't. Taylor's words don't get out of my head and the image of them fucking makes me want to throw up.

Ellie- "I've made dinner. Sit in the table."

I do what I was told to do.

Ellie- "Did it went well?"

- "Yeah."

Ellie- "Is everything alright Cam? You're acting so strange..."

- "Everything is fine Ellie. Can we just eat?"

She doesn't respond to me, she just continue eating in silence. I finish my dinner, put my dishes in the balcony and make my way into the bed room.

I hear Ellie calling my name but I ignore her as a tear fall from my eye.

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW

Nash's POV

- "I'm so sorry. I love you, so much, you have no idea. Please don't leave me, I won't be able to live without you. You're the most important thing in my life, you're every breath that I take, you completely me and I'll ruined without you."

xxx- "Please, just leave..."

N/A:

Hello my darlings! First of all, thanks you so reading and making this fanfic grow. The amaising @TheNat gave me the awesome idea of incluiding my readers in the story SOOOO here's the chance! The first persone to send me a message telling " i wanna be Nash fucking grier girlfriend" will win the role and will be part of the story. Girls, if you don't apply for the role, I will be very sad :c

OH, and I've created a twitter account : @joanna__rita follow me and I will always follow you back, pinky promiss <3<3

Don't forget to coment your favorite parts <3 LOVE YOU ALL, especially Nat for giving me this idea and try to helping me and supporting me, love you girl <3