Chapter 11

Ellie's POV

xxx- "Ellie, Ellie, Ellie... It toke me a long time but I've found you. Again."

My all body frozen as I turned around and see it. It was Nat.

- "Nat?"

I smile as I recognize that familiar face. Nat was like my best friend in Portugal, she was my girl. She was always by side, we were inseparably, she was the one that hold my hair will I was throwing up. She was my girl and I love her.

I get of my seat and hug her tight. This feels so good, holding someone when my world felt apart after the Nash thing.

- "I've missed you so much, Nat."

Natalia- "I've missed you too Ellie."

- "How did you knew where I was?"

Natalia- "I went to talk with your mother and she told me. So I run away from Portugal was well and came here to find you, I miss my girl."

- "Let's drink to that."

Natalia- "You still the same."

- "Some things never change."

15 shots later and we are out the bar. We are walking down the street, laughing and stumbling down the street until a car stops by our side.

Cameron- "Hi Ellie..."

I look and see Cam and Nash looking out of the window of the car, smiling at me.

Nash- "Have you made a new friend?"

- "Fuck you Cam. Fuck you Nash. Fuck you both. I hate you and you made me feel bad and miserable."

Nash gets out of the car and he is in front of me.

Nash- "Look Ellie. I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean the things that I've said to you. Marie broke up with me because she tough that I was cheating on her with you so I freaked out and blamed you. Please come back. I'm really sorry."

Cameron- "Please come back Ellie."

- "Only with one condition. Can I bring her with me?"

Cameron- "Who is she?"

- "She is Natalia and she is my friend from Portugal. I know her in ages, you can trust her."

Cameron- "Fine, but is she says anything to anyone, we have to get rid of her, if you know what I mean."

- "I know, she won't say anything to anyone. Nat, get in the car."

Everybody get in the car and I feel good again. I feel like everything was just a dream and it didn't really happened. We are again reunited and this time I have Nat by my side and I couldn't ask for better scenery.

- "Nash?"

Nash- "Yeah."

- "Who the fuck is Marie?"

Nash- "Sometimes you and Cam are so similar. She was my girlfriend but she broke up with me."

- "If you're meant to be together, destiny will find a way to reunite you two." I don't know why but I looked at Cam and we smiled at each other.

Destiny is a funny thing. Destiny took me away from Portugal, put me in California and somehow put Cameron in my way. I don't know what I feel about him but there's something. I've realized is by the away I love his smile, the way he snores a little bit at night but he refuses to admit it. I love the way he looks at me thinking that I'm noticing him. I love the way he pulls me closer at night when I pretend that I'm asleep. I love the way he holds my hand when nobody is looking. But mostly, I loved the way I've felt that night. The way he looked me in the eyes and I could see how much he wanted me, it felt like we were the only ones in the world, it felt like we were living in our world. I will never know how our paths crossed but it doesn't even matter. I love him but I'll never admit it out loud. I would never blow up things between us because of feelings. I know Cameron's kind, I know that guys like him doesn't have feeling, they live on the edge with a different girl every night. And I will not hurt myself because of love.

A/N

Hi my lovers. I'll try to me quick and honest with you. First of all thanking so much, this is getting bigger and bigger everyday it was more reads, it almost at 1000, so thanking for that. I know this is a small chapter and please don't take this as an excuse but I'm really tired and I can't even think anymore. I've been writting this chapter for at least 5 days but nothing come out. I really don't know if anyone cares but I'm going offline for a while. It won't be long and this is not over. I'll be back soon, I promise. I love you all with all my heart. I'm so, so sorry.