Chapter 13

Cameron's POV

"This party is over, we should go home."

Mahogany - "Hey Cam?"

"Yeah."

Mahogany - "Can I go home with you guys, I need to talk to you."

"Sure. Ellie, go find Nat and Matt and Mahogany go find Nash please."

Minutes after we all together so we get home. I'm not going to lie, I am a little suspicious about Mahogany, I have no clue what she want to talk to me, but soon I will find out.

Since our house isn't very far from JC's we arrive home quickly.

Mahogany - "Can I use the bathroom please?"

"Sure, second door on the left."

Nash - "What is Mahogany doing here?"

"She said she wanted to talk with me about something."

Nash - "Strange." I nod. "This night has been crazy, I'm going to bed. C'ya."

"Bye."

Ellie - "Bye Nash."

"How are you babe?"

Ellie - "I'm really tired and drunk."

"Yeah, me too."

Matthew - "Can we sleep here?"

"Yeah, just stay in one room and use protection."

Matthew - "Yes dad."

Nat went next to Ellie and hug her and said goodnight.

I was going to kiss Ellie but Mahogany interrupted us.

Mahogany - "Ellie, can I talk to Cameron please? In private."

Ellie - "Sure, I guess. Goodnight Cam."

"Bye Babe, love you."

Ellie - "Love you."

"What's wrong?"

Mahogany - "You know what's wrong."

"I really have no clue."

Mahogany - "Alright then, I'll remember since you never were the smart one. I'll be honest, I really like Taylor, I was kind of in love with him, and my heart was completely broken when he died but since the begging I knew the truth. Remember the robbery where Taylor was killed? Well Cam, you and Nash should have been more smart, I was controlling the cameras, I saw what you two did. And I hate you guys so much, I swore revenge. So, I was the only one that knew about Marie so I told her that I've caught Ellie and Nash making out and she believed me. One down, one more to go. I was thinking what I should do with you and when I saw you and Ellie with your little romantic moment during Shawn performance, I knew I had to destroy what have just began. And then, I remember how you and Ellie met, do you remember Cam?"

"What have you done?"

Before Mahogany could answer I heard the front door shut. I ran up to Ellie's room and there was a letter on the bed and no sign on Ellie. She knew the truth.

Ellie's POV

Cameron - "Bye babe love you."

"Love you."

I go to my room and the minute I enter the room I notice a letter on the bed.

To Ellie was written on the letter. My heart started racing, I knew that something bad has coming from this.